Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Least Favorite World

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I have not gotten to MooShu yet. The only reason I've been their is because a friend of a friend of mine went to MooShu. But I do know this:
MooShu is a world inspired by ancient China, with dojo's, Samurai, Ninjas, and LOTS of bamboo, MooShu is the place for me! Sadly I won't be able to get their by time my subscription ends...but oh well, maybe if I beat enough enemies I will get a souviner.

Jasmine StormBlood
Lv. 21 Adept Sorcerer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance is not the best nor the worst, because all schools are equally powerful.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
rme123 wrote:
The Mooshu streets got beaten very fast. I would beat 3 streets in a couple hours so I think it should be longer.
WOW someone wanting a world to be LONGER. (thats a first )

Well who wouldn't want to leave Mooshu it gives a lot of XPs.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
jlcool6 wrote:
MooShu is probably my least favorite world? Why? I don't like the clothes, the enemies, the bosses, the theme and other stuff. I didn't like the final boss either. What I like for a final boss is a boss that has been talked about once before I got the quest and has enemies in a cool building or dungeon. I don't like Jade palace, I don't like the fact that there is no enemies involved and I wish Jade Oni was involved more. Now that would be harder but I like a challange. My favorite world, Marleybone had a good final boss. (Well my opinion) Anyway how much do you like MooShu?

Mooshu is the best world in my opinion. Marleybone is dark and creepy,krokotopia is just ok, wizard city is ok too, dragonspye is kind of depressing but i still like it, and grizzlheim is not too bad either.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
kkklol3 wrote:
Zeon96 wrote:
pikmen wrote:
MS Is fun after the Dark MB (As some others said) My Eyes need Light and MS gave it to me as I have not finished it yet though it's a pretty good World *Cant wait till the new World*

dude i am with you all the way mooshu is the best because dragonspyre and marleybone are just depressing and are more for like death and mooshu is nice peace full wizard city is ok but i do not like the bosses or the sunken city and krokotopia is just messed up it takes for ever to complete so yeah i am glad that i am in mooshu and i am going to stay there for a long time :D :-) :)
I like MS because alot of people are myth and I am storm so i have alot of boosts on my enemies and storm is really strong already in attacks.I killed a REALLY strong myth boss with triton in like 2 mins.

i am a level 49 pyromancer and my favorite world is mooshu i dont like marley bone and dragonspyre because i need a happy surrounding mooshu is the best world in the spiral

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
2700masters wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
MooShu is my favorite world!

I am I big Asian fan, and so this is the world I have been waiting for ever since I got to MB!

Hannah Dragonsword, level 39 fire

Me 2! I love learning about Asian culture, it interests me! So much, that I'm planning to learn Japanese (language and writing!) soon 8)

MOOSHU BABY!!!

no offense but mooshu is chinese. also have you noticed that japan is full of citys.
So what doesnt china has factorys. Mooshu doesnt have factorys.

Dude pay attention in class. Your'e both wrong, and your'e both right. Mooshu has bits and pieces from both Japan and China. For example, ancient Japan had terraced rice fields; So does Mooshu. I don't know a lot about China of the same period but, they tended to have flat rice fields. Again, just an example.
I personally don't like Mooshu. (of course, this is coming from a Death-personality) After Marleybone it was a bit to.. well, LIGHT for my tastes. If they moved the monsters out of the middle of the street, Marleybone would be my favorite world. Right now Dragonsppyre is.
~Autumn OwlGlade, Sunken City survivor, Grandmaster Sorcerer.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
MooShu is probably my least favorite world? Why? I don't like the clothes, the enemies, the bosses, the theme and other stuff. I didn't like the final boss either. What I like for a final boss is a boss that has been talked about once before I got the quest and has enemies in a cool building or dungeon. I don't like Jade palace, I don't like the fact that there is no enemies involved and I wish Jade Oni was involved more. Now that would be harder but I like a challange. My favorite world, Marleybone had a good final boss. (Well my opinion) Anyway how much do you like MooShu?

THANK YOU! Marleybone is like my favorite world and everyone hates it and sayd MooShu is the best! It's good that I can relate to someone with the same point of view.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I like MS a lot because MB is depressing and dark and stuff but MS is all bright and colorful! Plus you get a lot of exp.

Chelsea FairyStrider- 39 Diviner

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Good point. I wish they gone into more detail about oni and why there there. I think they were summoned by malistare as a distraction.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I like Dragonspyre because it has the best things to get. Mushoo I dunno well because i wish the monsters could be harder. And i want a change of ranks and spells. Mushoo should get more pets too.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I like Dragonspyre because it has the best things to get. Mushoo I dunno well because i wish the monsters could be harder. And i want a change of ranks and spells. Mushoo should get more pets too.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
Here's my favorites (best to worst)
MooShu, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Wizard City

Luke Windwraith
Level 34 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Favorite world: Marleybone because it was super interesting with the air balloon ride and the prison :D I ADORED the clothes and i liked how katzenstein's lab was with the castle-like lab.

Least favorite world: Krokatopia it was gonna be DS but they majorly increased the XP and lowered the enemy health to make it easy. But anyway krokatopia was just...just...dull i mean even though MB was gloomy at least they had the layout better and the fetch quests what do you expect THERE DOGS. and the worst thing about KT is that you had sooooo many side quest when i first was one my myth wizard i thought it was a must to do a side quest since i didn't know it was a "side" quest. i did it all for about 5,000 XP in all :? when it comes to mooshu i just hate how it was dropped on us but it was a refresh from krokatopia and mb

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
jlcool6 wrote:
I have no idea how you don't like MooShu. It is so nice being in a bright world like that after Marleybone. Also, MS gives a TON of XP. But I agree on jade oni. It was kind of boring and dissapointing just walking into a room and fighting him.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Dragonsppyre= my least favorite
Mooshu= my favorite
I can't belive you don't like mooshu! I mean it's ok and I'm not saying that's it's bad but I'm just suprized. Yeah, I guess mooshu dosn't have the best final boss, and Malerybone does have a good final boss. But I don't like Mb. I don't like the theme( this is totally not englend: too dark and scary!)
I don't like the accents( I'm really not trying to be mean and if I do sound like I'm being mean I'm sorry). Music, scary and dramatic, I don't like the wolf howling in the backround. I don't like the music where Waston is. It's like a burgler is going to sneak up behind you and kidnap you. It's also kinda sad Mb also gives my nightmares * shivers*

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Wizard City- 2nd favorite

Krokotopia- 4th favorite

Marleybone- 5th favorite

Mooshu- The best by a landslide

Dragonspyre- 6th favorite

Celestia- 3rd favorite

I haven't been to CL or DS yet, but I still know how it's like.

And why is MS favorite?
It's a good world to go to after being in a creepy world for a long time :?
Big Ben is worth it.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
2700masters wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:
MooShu is my favorite world!

I am I big Asian fan, and so this is the world I have been waiting for ever since I got to MB!

Hannah Dragonsword, level 39 fire

Me 2! I love learning about Asian culture, it interests me! So much, that I'm planning to learn Japanese (language and writing!) soon 8)

MOOSHU BABY!!!

no offense but mooshu is chinese. also have you noticed that japan is full of citys.
So what doesnt china has factorys. Mooshu doesnt have factorys.
mooshu is based on ancent china so no factorys

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Marleybone - hands down winner of the poorest performing sandbox in the game. The lag in Marleybone's is so bad even the cannon mini-game for pet training takes 3-5 times what it takes other areas to load. EVERYTHING about Marleybone "lags". Loved the storyline. Loved the quests. But KI simply has too many mobs moving around these streets and far too many "trash" items, fish bones, tin cans, milk cartons, etc. etc. for effective game play on servers.

Personally, once a fight starts, having stuff moving in the background outside the ring is not worth the risk of losing a battle round to a default "pass" because the lag is so bad you can't get your left click registered before the timer runs down. I have defaulted to pass with 8 seconds left on the timer in Marleybone while on a perfect realm. Admittedly, I was discarding 6 cards and trying to run the 7th, but still, this happens to me no where else in the game, just Marleybone.

Exception, the movement and expressions of the gigantic Dragon Triton eye in the Malistaire duel was worth every penny I have spent on this game ... ;)

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I don't think mooshu's that bad. It is, like others said, a break from MB and DS. I like Kroktopia the best though, since I'm obsessed with Egypt and all, but Mooshu is in second place. But Mooshu can get tiring at times. :?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
jlcool6 wrote:

No offense, but how could anyone have Marleybone as a favorite world? It's dark, depressing, and it doesn't have good drops. After being there, I'm SO glad to be in a happy, peaceful place based on China! I've always wanted to go to China and Mooshu is the closest place I can get to it! So my vote for favorite world so far... Mooshu by a landslide!
- Emma Starcatcher, Lvl.31, Balance 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
jlcool6 wrote:
I can't go to Dragonspyre or Celestia yet so my favorite so far is is mooshu.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
superluther wrote:
jlcool6 wrote:

I loved everything about Mooshu. After the nasty dark world of Marleybone, the bright colorful Mooshu was very pleasant.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

hannah, i agree. Iwas tired to have to do 3dungeons to beat it. luckily I had help for the west counterweight (3people) and snowplowed through most of big ben with4people! the funny thing is for a couple of battles I was uselesslol... wait, am I going off topic? oh well the end or whatever :)

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
My reasons why MS is my favorite world:

No incredible lag
clothing is not to overpriced (like DS)
all the bacon, err... i mean pigs dont make me sneeze (cause i'm allergic to cats)
the sidewalks actually work
most of the eneimes use moves lvl 1-18
the enimes have fair health for the lvl your at
the boss after jade oni is one of my favorites (ignoreing i am myth :D)
like others said, its not depressing

It IS nice being surrounded by walking bacon....sorry piggys, but you are too good not to be in my mouth.

better watch your back or get a guardian tree or something...*turns around*

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
I like Mooshu after Marleybone. I like the characters, the brightness and the Jade Palace. I am, however, frustrated with it to the point of being willing to walk away from the game. I missed something and have no idea what.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Aside from WC, MooShu is the best world ever. Krok was boaring, MB was really bad, i'm so glad.(That i got to MooShu.)

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
My least favorites are Marleybone and Celestia. Marleybone seemed to take forever when I first did it. (My death wizard is there now.) Celestia I hate because it is hard.

I loved MooShu! I can't wait for my death one to get to MooShu.