Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when will he drop it?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Don't believe everything you read.
The high level bosses that drop the wings does not include any of the Oni.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Proffesor Greyrose please answer this "What boss does drop wings"
Because i have been farming jade oni i think a total of 150 times Rofl. So please respond with an answer.

Sincerely
James Lion lvl 50 death and Valkoor Lion 35 balance

Administrator
It seems many young Wizards are diligently looking for the new Winged Mounts on the high level bosses of the Spiral.

We've just discovered that they're not dropping at a high enough rate, and we will be adjusting this rate in the future.

Until then, give the poor bosses a break and continue with your adventures in the Spiral. We will let you know when the drop rate has been reset.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
It seems many young Wizards are diligently looking for the new Winged Mounts on the high level bosses of the Spiral.

We've just discovered that they're not dropping at a high enough rate, and we will be adjusting this rate in the future.

Until then, give the poor bosses a break and continue with your adventures in the Spiral. We will let you know when the drop rate has been reset.

k because i didn't know there WERE wing drops! Hopefully by the time i get to mooshu or dragonspyre the rate will be adjusted. THX for your help!

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
Is there a certain person who drops wings(seraph preferably)?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Does KI have any confirmation on who drops what for now out of the new items?

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
soooo are wings a drop i want white ones and my friend got hers from lord nightshade oh ya the boses are not poor if they not evil we like if the are turnthem into ashes

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
boxie8 wrote:
Proffesor Greyrose please answer this "What boss does drop wings"
Because i have been farming jade oni i think a total of 150 times Rofl. So please respond with an answer.

Sincerely
James Lion lvl 50 death and Valkoor Lion 35 balance

Yeah, really. We dont know which "high lvl bosses" drop them. I mean and by "high bosses" what lvl range? Because nightshade is a "high" boss for lvl 12s', where as for me...well you get it.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
i beat the jade oni "only" 9 times when i got his sword. but i think you know he has 7,500 health, and he can use centaur (in case you don't know). so, if you defeat him 10-50 times, he will drop it like 1-4 times. good luck! :) :-)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2008
so you guys haven't fix the seraph wings drop yet?

i have a guess in here maybe in raven scar in grizzle hem those bosses drop them the Death,Life,Fire, and Thunder they high rank I'm just saying. But i don't know yet i just fight them like two times so yeah.
But can any moderator tell me if they fix already the problem? or a hint about who drop them or what world please :(.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

I didnt even know that wings were being dropped by bosses! Now, I bought wings with crowns when i could have just waited till the bosses dropped em. :(

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
It's been like four months and still nothing! yea we know your busy with Celestia and all that but It's been so long and I can't wait to try to find the winged mounts I'm pretty sure the final boss of MB (can't spell name)
has a few... 8)

sorry I sound a bit demanding...

~Jacob Ghostwhisper level 35 Magus Thaumaturge~
See ya in the spiral!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
rudi8102030 wrote:
It's been like four months and still nothing! yea we know your busy with Celestia and all that but It's been so long and I can't wait to try to find the winged mounts I'm pretty sure the final boss of MB (can't spell name)
has a few... 8)

See ya in the spiral!

I KNOW RIGHT. You wont belive how many times i kept tring to post something like yours and KI "moderated" me.

(2 things:

1. your not being damanding, everyone wants a anwser

2. i am preety sure meowiarty might drop 'em but malistare has a better chance)

thats true, but which bosses of dragonspyre!? would it be like in the Necropolis or Dragonspyre Acadamy? ( sorry bout the bad spelling )

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
KI, why does the drop rate have to be fixed when celestia comes out? I dont wanna waste good celestia time just for farming for wings. Also Celestia comes out in like 5 months. :x Subscribers (or at least me) does not always have that kind of time you know :?.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
I wouldn't expect the administrators to tell you/us what bosses drop the wings. If they did then EVERYONE would be going and fighting those bosses and EVERYONE would have wings thus making them less special of a prize. In my opinion it makes it more challenging and fun to find out on your own or by friends who already did it. If the admin tells you how to do everything and/or where to find everything, then what fun is that? Just saying...

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

So just how long does it take to fix this? Or are you going to wait until after you have released the next bugged new content?

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
rudi8102030 wrote:
has a few... 8)

See ya in the spiral!

I KNOW RIGHT. You wont belive how many times i kept tring to post something like yours and KI "moderated" me.

(2 things:

1. your not being damanding, everyone wants a anwser

2. i am preety sure meowiarty might drop 'em but malistare has a better chance)
i been fighting malistare with my friends like fifty times and malistare still wont drop them.! ahhhhhhh!

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

So just how long does it take to fix this? Or are you going to wait until after you have released the next bugged new content?

How about if they fix it by making them not drop at all? They do their best to de-bug things all the time, they are always working on stuff. Being rude just makes you look bad.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

How about if they fix it by making them not drop at all? They do their best to de-bug things all the time, they are always working on stuff. Being rude just makes you look bad.
HE's not being rude! he/she is saying basicsally:

KI do something about this!

I'm with you on this one, Fred.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Does high leveled bosses mean the ones in like ds and ms or like Lord Nightshade and world spaciffic (don't know how to spelll it) stuff like Malistare... Confused I am...

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
Does high leveled bosses mean the ones in like ds and ms or like Lord Nightshade and world spaciffic (don't know how to spelll it) stuff like Malistare... Confused I am...

I know! It's confusing because to a lvl 6, nightshade is SUPER hard. But to me, he is a piece of cake. I wouldn't even call Malistaire hard, maybe Jotun, but.....anyway, the mods have to be more specific.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

How can the truth be rude, regardless if someone takes exception to it?

It's been 2 months since Greyrose's comment about the wing drop (actually longer, just 2 months in this thread) and so far nothing has been done or said from KI in regards to this issue. Since it has been awhile, the Wing craze has died down and now they're hoping that you will forget all about it.

De-bug all the time? I don't think so. There are things in the known bug list that have been there for a long time. And the list grows from each new patch we get. They're working on Celestia and pet hatchery, not fixing problems on current content.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

How can the truth be rude, regardless if someone takes exception to it?

It's been 2 months since Greyrose's comment about the wing drop (actually longer, just 2 months in this thread) and so far nothing has been done or said from KI in regards to this issue. Since it has been awhile, the Wing craze has died down and now they're hoping that you will forget all about it.

De-bug all the time? I don't think so. There are things in the known bug list that have been there for a long time. And the list grows from each new patch we get. They're working on Celestia and pet hatchery, not fixing problems on current content.

Exactly.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:

I know! It's confusing because to a lvl 6, nightshade is SUPER hard. But to me, he is a piece of cake. I wouldn't even call Malistaire hard, maybe Jotun, but.....anyway, the mods have to be more specific.

Jotun and his brothers are the (devil) they took me like twenty times to beat. Malistare is a piece of cake!