Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secrets in Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
There is a door in grizzleheim that to get to u have to go to those boats that have logage on them and turn left and u will see a waterfall and walk right toards the waterfall and it will take u behind the waterfall and u will see the door and u walk in it and there ia all kinds of doors in the doors there r people to battle on door there is a kraken natures wraith and some dragons to win u will probally need other people helping u.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
what?????????????????????????????????????????????????? do you mean when you get near propspector zeke theres that boat and you go down that long bridge on the side of the wall then theres that big door sorry if this isn't clear it's hard to explain

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Actually, this isn't a big secret. Later on in Grizzleheim the king will ask you to go there.

Sorry for crashing the party,

Tyler Summertail

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Um well I have done Grizzleheim with every one of my six wizards and no quests have to do with that. If you go into more detail I might figure out what youre talkin bout

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
There is a door in grizzleheim that to get to u have to go to those boats that have logage on them and turn left and u will see a waterfall and walk right toards the waterfall and it will take u behind the waterfall and u will see the door and u walk in it and there ia all kinds of doors in the doors there r people to battle on door there is a kraken natures wraith and some dragons to win u will probally need other people helping u.

Where the boats are docked by zeke, and your by this dock, if you follow a wooden plank under the dock it will take you to this grassy area, and then to the waterfall. (this waterfall is in the commons, close to where you enter) behind the waterfall, there would be a blue, tall door. Inside, it will be a very pretty, blue, icey place with lots of pictures of dragons and ice lords on the walls. I think there would be 7 doors, on both sides of the building would be stairs, and down those stairs there would be 1 or 2 doors. On top, where you entered the building, there would be 3 doors.
Hopefully that made more sense to ppl...
-Luna0616

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Yes, this is where Joton and his brothers are. The king will send you there to defeat them eventually.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
It is where you have to fight Jotun so don't get to excited. The only thing is that there aren't 7 doors on eiter side. You go forward and there's one with another on either side.

Sorry to ruin the excitment :(

Amber LegendBlade
Level 41
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Will someone help me beat Jotun? He's almost as hard as, wait for it, Duhn Duhn Duuuuuhn..... Malistaire!

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Yes, you will need a few people for the battles in there, and preferably take a grand life with you. We beat him about a week ago, and I actually won a pet from him too !! ( so well worth it)
Pet was a life bat :D

Kimberly,
Grandmaster Life

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I know that area, let me say this in detail.

Near Zeke, next to the waterfall is a wooden plank. You walk along it then walk onto a grassy cliff, under another waterfall and infront of a huge silver-blue door. When you go inside there are pictures of the Giants fighting the Dragons. When you walk forward there are THREE doors. The one on the right leads to a maze with a tricky boss at the end, the middle one leads to Jotun, and the left one leads to this elemental place thing. Even if you are not up to these, you can do them for fun. Also to your right and left there is a mysterious moon door and a sun door.

Also another secret: You may notice a tiny bear walking near the sleeping bear on a log, behind the castle, near the bear chopping wood and near the gate to Ravenclaw (Or something). I called it Maya-Tom because I dont know if its a girl or boy
lol

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok I think this is called like Winterdeep Warren or something, but when you go to defeat Jotun and his brothers, walk by prospector Zeke. There is a like walkway that takes you under the spiral door into a grassy area by the waterfall. Then you walk until you see a door behind the waterfall. I guess this might help, or use the map or quest helper. ;)

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 36- MooShu