Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone rant!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
I just got my life person through the dog-eat-dog world of marleybone. It was terrible. first digmore station was easy, i soloed ironworks, twice! Also newate prison and knight's court were easy too. THEN, out of no where, you are hit by one of the hardest places in the game...........KATZ LAB! ok so it is not THAT hard but it ranked 3rd on the top 10 places i hate to go. the reason is that it is immpossible to solo, ok so it is possible but it is hardand I DONT LIKE PEOPLE! jk. then once that nightmare is over, you have 3 gauntlet battles in a row, which are also possible, yet really hard, to solo. But as long as you can bump into a guy that will help it is pretty easy. OK big complant here, WHERE ARE THE FREE KIN(freeking in wizard text ) SIDEWALKS! Ok so it is possible to make it to point B with out them but really? i got caught a ton more that on all of the other worlds but it is like walking through sunken city with all of the monsters and getting pulled off of the safe areas. ok so that is it for this post 8)

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
zoromon42 wrote:
I just got my life person through the dog-eat-dog world of marleybone. It was terrible. first digmore station was easy, i soloed ironworks, twice! Also newate prison and knight's court were easy too. THEN, out of no where, you are hit by one of the hardest places in the game...........KATZ LAB! ok so it is not THAT hard but it ranked 3rd on the top 10 places i hate to go. the reason is that it is immpossible to solo, ok so it is possible but it is hardand I DONT LIKE PEOPLE! jk. then once that nightmare is over, you have 3 gauntlet battles in a row, which are also possible, yet really hard, to solo. But as long as you can bump into a guy that will help it is pretty easy. OK big complant here, WHERE ARE THE FREE KIN(freeking in wizard text ) SIDEWALKS! Ok so it is possible to make it to point B with out them but really? i got caught a ton more that on all of the other worlds but it is like walking through sunken city with all of the monsters and getting pulled off of the safe areas. ok so that is it for this post 8)
Marley Bone I found wasnt that hard. And thats coming from a storm person. Seriously. just learned to run the sidewalks. The only thing that bugged me was Big Ben cuz it was many battles until Meowiarty. But Marleybone is my favorite

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
it for this post 8) Marley Bone I found wasnt that hard. And thats coming from a storm person. Seriously. just learned to run the sidewalks. The only thing that bugged me was Big Ben cuz it was many battles until Meowiarty. But Marleybone is my favorite I agree, I'm a grandmaster life and I really didn't find it that difficult although most of the bosses are storm, just get a storm shield. That's what I did with my other Balance Grand, just battle through it, you die every now and then, that's the point of the potions before you get in battle. The sidewalks is not an issue, its a test, a big fat test of control, try to run the middles of it, or if the monsters are going one way, go to their side. Some corners are impossible I know, my storm person has terrible trouble with them, but still, it's easier to go by this advise. Oh, and dont go it alone on the bosses at the end, it's a ton harder. One more thing ( sorry for the terribly long post ) mark the outside of the dungeon before you go in it, so you can port back if you die, easier that way and you dont have to go the long way. `MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life`

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
ya i know. I was just just angry because i was stuck on katz lab at the time. I never said navigating the streets was hard, i am ok at it. I was just saying i think it is messed up that we dont have sidewalks, and yes i understand marley bone is really easy. again all you really need to do is get some friends to help, sry I didn't say that i still like marley in my post it is a very nice world, BUT i would like better walking. just because it is hard to get used to. btw i have a grandstorm too. plus i am really good at not getting caught, but again, i have to be more careful in the treets in this world then the otheres, AND I HATE TRYING , lol ok that not true