Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World! OLYMPIA!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
VOTES

PAN - 2
APHRODITE - 2

APOLLO - 1
HEPHEASTUS - 1

Now let me get things straight.

greatstar25, THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE MOVIE!!! I had this idea about a year ago, and researched since then to get ideas. Percy Jackson did not influence this, but some ideas i got from it, like the cyclops forges (In the book)

Zanorok253, I don't play Kingdom Hearts, and I am not crazy. Thank you for saying so. Everyone loves people calling them crazy. (That was sarcastic)

Waha, I did the heart thing because Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love.

What do you think of serveral items you can get I came up with.

Posideons Trident
Looks like a trident, duh
gives the spells Tempest and Cyclops
Wand
Dropped by Posideon

Bolt of Zeus
Looks like the bolt the spell Krakken has
Gives the spells Lightning Bats and Thunder Snake
Wand
Dropped by Zeus

War God's Tunic
IDK what it looks like
Robe
Dropped by Ares

Shroud of Styx
IDK
Robe
Dropped by Hades

Kronos
Looks like a small Kronos
Gives the spell Kronos (Like troll but brown and much stronger)
Pet
Dropped by Kronos

Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
omg me and my friend (we both play) we loved the pecy jackson series and thinking about the same idea only for the the death spell we should have hades put on his helm of fear and attack with that but it is already a great idea nice thinking and work :P :P

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
I love the ideas, but let me straighten you out here bud! All gods and titans are in the shape of Humans, so Kronos (Once king of the world and his time of reign was the Golden Age) will need to look like a normal human. Then, Zues still can be a spell, as long as he has different looks and different animation, and different stats. And pan is not satyr. Greeks believe Pan was the ugliest god on the planet and kept on falling in love with nymphs. One of them for eternity turned themselves into a reed when he tried to kiss her. That's how he got his pipes cause he couldn't tell the difference. Now votes!

Fire: Since Apollo is the god of music and poetry, I think it should be Hepheates.

Life: Aphrodite is the goddess of love, while Pan is the god of the country side. So I think Pan!

Carlos Griffenshade
lvl 30 ice

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Oh, I would love this xD, I read the percy jackson books a while ago, this greek thing would be cool, especially the underworld, would they make a labyrinth with a minotaur in it? I think i heard a myth thing about that.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
YoyoDucks wrote:
Oh, I would love this xD, I read the percy jackson books a while ago, this greek thing would be cool, especially the underworld, would they make a labyrinth with a minotaur in it? I think i heard a myth thing about that.

Yes there is a greek myth about the first pilots (Aviators, as some would call them) Which holds that Labyrinth in it! :D

One day, the regular yearly 7 men and 7 women were being sacrificed to the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. One of these man was young, healthy, and handsome. Not only that, but he prayed to Aphrodite for help before he became a sacrifice. There was also the world's most greatest inventor. Aphrodite made the kings daughter fall in love with the young sacrifice. The daughter consulted the inventor, who gave her a thread. "This thread will lead your love out of the maze after he had slain the minotaur." The night before the day when the sacrifices got to be cornered, killed, and aten, the daughter's nurse quickly tied the string on to the boy and he went into the maze, slain the minotaur in his sleep, and made away with the kings daughter.

I won't tell you the rest! Anyways, I'm crazy about greace myths!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

actually he is the god of theft,merchants,travel,and sports, and yes he is the messenger of the gods P.S i read Percy Jackson so i know this is true :D

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
dounut789 wrote:
What if there was a Greek Mytholigy world?

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

Commons, Greac (based on Greek)
Herma (Controlled by Hermes, god of thieves)
Pawn (Controlled by Pan, god of nature)
Appol (Controlled by Apollo, god of the sun)
Arty (Controlled by Artimis, goddess of the moon and the hunt)
Afraditi (Controlled by Aphrodite, goddess of love)
Heero (Controlled by Hera, queen of the gods)
Etheno (Controlled by Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle stratigy)
Ara (Controlled by Ares, god of war)
Hephia (Controlled by Hephaestus, god of the forge)
Olympus (Controlled by Zeus, king of the gods and god of the sky)
Underwater Cyclops Forges (Controlled by Poseidon, god of the sea)
Underworld (Controlled by Hades, god of the dead. Instance)

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

There is one person who sends you around, in the center of Greac, Hercules.

The final boss is Kronos. He looks like a brown Troll without a club.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

Cyclops lane is almost like that. I mean, its not a world or anything, but, it is based on the greed mythology world, what with the cyclops and minotaurs running around.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

Just noticed, Hephaestus, god of the forge

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

When you kill Kronos, you get a spell

Ice - Artimis, she shows up in a wood at night and shoots arrows at all enemys

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Fire - Hephaestus or Apollo. Please help me decide by saying which one you want

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Apollo rides down on his Sun Chariot and throws flame at all enemies

Life - Pan or Aphrodie, help me decide like with fire

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Death - Hades, he steps throw the River Styx, and claws at all enemies

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

ANY SUGGESTIONS POST AND VOTE!!!

KYLE FIREFIST
hey man great idea i was thinking about a greek world but couldn't get enough info but i have one more suggestion i think apollo would be amazing it shows olympus and apollo yells a battle cry and lands in heer chariot(led by pegasus's) she has miniature suns and blasts all enemys and hits 750-900 has 75% accuracy and its 8 pips hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!btw my best friend is life and always complains about not being able to hit alot so pan needs to be sitting on a rock in the forest and has a harp a and he strums it and it sends waves of leaves and it hits 700-850 90% and 8 pips

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Those are like really good ideas but are these expansions Kingsisle adding to wizard101 really whats best for all players. Thats what im asking.

~Thanks~
~Taylor~
~lvl 27 life~

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
MadieTiger101 wrote:
Well, I'd almost say it's almost a copy of MS, but not really ... It is a nice idea, but I would almost vote against it because all of the other worlds are completely thought up by KI, you know, WC, KT, MB, MS, DS, they're all so different then anything you would have thought of ... If you know what I'm saying, it's a nice idea, just something more original would be awesome for a new world :)

Madeline LionRider lvl 50 life

What do all the letters mean?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

KYLE FIREFIST

I say Pan for life.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
i would add a suggestion: maybe you can make a dungeon where its completely underwater of yellow and most of the bosses and people who duel are cyclops,trolls, etc and it takes about 30-45 minutes to finish soloed

and another suggestion: maybe olympia could come after dragonspyre or grizzlehiem but more likely grizzlehiem because grizzlehiem should have at least a world after it. i might make a death world thats kinda creepy that comes after dragonspyre love the ideas you made

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
I just realized.

1. Dionysus is appropriate for a E 10+ game! You know he wasn't only the God of Wine, but he was also the God of Parties. So it's appropriate.
2. Where's Hestia, the Goddess of the Hearth? Is she in the commons?

Edit: I spelled Hearth wrong. I spelled it Heart. Fixed the problem though!

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Great! Best idea since 2008! This might be a fan spot for Percy Jackson readers!
Lucas Drakebloom Level 28 Ice student
Hero of Krokotopia

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!!!!( and trust me i've heard A LOT of ideas) I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THAT! you should make a petition about that and get a bunch of people to sign it and maybe when you get a lot of people to sign it show it to master Ambrose. I love your idea and it is really great to know that people have AWESOME immaginiations. Keep on immagining!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
AWESOME!

But i thought of an new feature to add.
In The Underworld, pegasus could be a side boss?

Hes a giant unicorn with lon white wings who flys ( to refresh your memory ) just an idea

Defender
May 09, 2009
another godess could by nyx the goddes of night.

i did a anchient history report on this goddes and even zeus is afraid of her. so instead of the main quest stoping at the final area how about you get an instance where it seems like its the normal commens but there is no one there and every thing is dark and you like have to fight off nyx's army with the help of like 50 henchmen all differnt levels and they dont vanish after a battle. o and with zues throwing lighting bolts down at the opposit army.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008

Kyle Firefist

Okay, i have to admit, but i've been reading the Percy Jackson series
Based on that, it would be really cool if ambrose figured out that wizards and witches are actually related to the Greek gods!!!! So you could pick out, like, which Greek god you would be related to, and or rely on the god or goddess of your school - Athena's school would probably be balance...
Here are probably the Greek gods would be in, 2 gods or goddesses each:

Balance: Hera or Athena - Mine!! I would pick Athena... Goddess of wisdom and warcraft...
Life: Pan or Hephaestus
Fire: Apollo or Aphorodite
Ice: Poseidon or Pan
Storm: Zeus or Pan
Myth: Ares or Hephaestus
Death: Hermes or Hades
Sun: Artimis or Apollo
Star: Artimis or Zeus
Moon: Artimis or Zeus
Who would you pick?
-Luna0616

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
dounut789 wrote:

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

KYLE FIREFIST

Apollo is the god of fire and sun, not hephaestus, you were right the first time.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
zeus is the same as lord i also don't like the idea of olympia. Just because a movie comes out doesn't mean you should make a world about it.

Geesh, whats your problem? No offense, but the way you typed your reply was kinda rude. I do agree that the Storm lord is too much like Zeus, but we weren't talking about a movie. I think Olympia is an AWESOME idea!!! :D :D :D
-Luna0616

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY
You don't know just how much I love it!

Anyway... I got some ideas for Olympia.
And no offense, but i think you should change the name, because Olympia is a city in Oregon or Washington state.
Ok ideas:
Drops from gods for each school

Apollo's Fiery tunic
Fire school only
Gives helephant and +200 health

Artemis's frozen slippers
Ice school only
Gives blizzard and +100 health

Zeus's Thundershroud
Storm school only
Gives Storm shark and +120 health

Hades's Robe of the Dead
Death school only
Gives wraith and +300 health

Pan's Cap of the Wild
Life school only
Gives satyr and +345 health

Hermes's Mythic Helmet
Myth school only
Gives minotaur and +190 health

Athena's Boots of wisdom
Balance school only
Gives Judgement and +120 health

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I think we should have a different name for the world "Olympia".
Here are some idea's:

Names:
Orial city
Actopia
Meso
Mesopia
Vedic
Vedicard
Lunarx
Emblem city
Amber city
Emerald city
-Luna0616

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
wizardoflyte wrote:
is Loki a greek god?
i thought he was the god of luck in something

Loki is the Norse god of mischeif. Norse is my second favorite orgin of myths! :)