Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World! OLYMPIA!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I love the idea, but disagree with the Kronos idea.
I imagine Kronos a huge giant, with ancient greek armor. Kronos used to be in the deep pits of the Underworld but Morganthe brought him back so he could destroy the Spiral. Kronos has 20,000 health, with two minions with 2,000. Kronos is also a balance boss.

I also have a few ideas. Introducing the Time schools! The schools of Time are Past, Future and Present. The Past school sends the battle back to the past. You firstly see the two Past cards: Going Back-Go back 2 rounds -and- Walking Back-Go back 5 rounds. The Future school gives major buffs. You firstly see the two Future spells: Monster Buff-Gives every person on team 80% Blades -and- Great Traps-Gives every person on opposing team 80% Traps. Finally, the Present school just messes with the battle. You firstly see: First Swap-Makes you always go first. Team Alert-You see the other opponents cards.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
i think hades should put on his cap of invisibility and then there is a giant BOOM on enemy and it does 800 damage

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
That sounds awesome but, I have one question.What level do you have to be to go there?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
have you read the lost hero yet?!? it totally awe some. plus, your olympus idea is great. what level should you be to get there?
i think level 30 :-D

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
ekkk!!! i am sooooo exicted about the HADES spelll too!!!! i am death tooo!!!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Awesome idea! I've been thinking about a greek world, cause of the backround of minoutar. Hope it gets made! :)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
stevegirl wrote:
have you read the lost hero yet?!? it totally awe some. plus, your olympus idea is great. what level should you be to get there?

that book is epic! Riordan's books gave me my inspiration for this world, sort of.

Level? maybe if it is a world after Celestia, 58?

Also, i just reliazed something! I would have to make a Death character to get my favorite Greek God! i don't normally do this, but i'm using a smiley!

Anyway, any more ideas i would love to hear!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

he's both the god of thieves and messenger of the gods as well as travelers

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Well, I think you should make the street names like the Wizard City names.
Like, instead of Ara(ruled by Ares, God of War), you should put, Warzone
Alley, or Sword - Slash Lane. Just an idea By the way, This is my
first time EVER, posting, don't blame me if some of my future ideas are,
well, BAD. :?

Andrew FireBlade
Level 20, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Bulbasaur10 wrote:
LightFire555 wrote:
i'm a huge myth fan, and i thinkt thats a great idea. and i also love the idea for new spells! i'm a death wizard so i am kinda excited about the hades spell if we get it. but instead of clawing, how about he sucks life/soul out of your enemies. or we get cerberus! xD that would be pretty sick

cerberus is a two headed dog, too much like orthus

Cerberus is a THREE Headed dog. Get your facts
Right! ( I've studied Greek Mythology Alot! )

Andrew FireBlade

Survivor
May 25, 2010
kaleeraisen wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

He is both

Hermes is the messenger, god of thieves, and god of travelers

Thats alot of work for the guy

Kyle Firefist

someone google this and post what Hermes really does. i thought he was the god of speed along w/being a messenger. :?

I Googled it and Hermes is the god of about 36 things. Here are the things that he is god of. Roads, Good Luck, Fortune, All kinds of profit, Commerce, Transport, Thievery, Liars, Treaties, Boxing, Gymnastics, The alphabet, Letters, Orthodox medicine, Occult wisdom, Measuring and Weighing, Astronomy and Astrology, Music, Divination by Dice, Cunning, Success, Magick, Travel, Profits, Gambling, Mischief, Crossroads, Athletics, Eloquence, Merchants, Speed, Ingenuity, Intelligence, Diplomacy, Finding the way when lost, and Journalism.

Andrew FireBlade

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
stevegirl wrote:
no,60

Defender
May 21, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
What if there was a Greek Mytholigy world?

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

Commons, Greac (based on Greek)
Herma (Controlled by Hermes, god of thieves)
Pawn (Controlled by Pan, god of nature)
Appol (Controlled by Apollo, god of the sun)
Arty (Controlled by Artimis, goddess of the moon and the hunt)
Afraditi (Controlled by Aphrodite, goddess of love)
Heero (Controlled by Hera, queen of the gods)
Etheno (Controlled by Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle stratigy)
Ara (Controlled by Ares, god of war)
Hephia (Controlled by Hephaestus, god of the forge)
Olympus (Controlled by Zeus, king of the gods and god of the sky)
Underwater Cyclops Forges (Controlled by Poseidon, god of the sea)
Underworld (Controlled by Hades, god of the dead. Instance)

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

There is one person who sends you around, in the center of Greac, Hercules.

The final boss is Kronos. He looks like a brown Troll without a club.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

Just noticed, Hephaestus, god of the forge

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

When you kill Kronos, you get a spell

Ice - Artimis, she shows up in a wood at night and shoots arrows at all enemys

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Fire - Hephaestus or Apollo. Please help me decide by saying which one you want

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Apollo rides down on his Sun Chariot and throws flame at all enemies

Life - Pan or Aphrodie, help me decide like with fire

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Death - Hades, he steps throw the River Styx, and claws at all enemies

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

ANY SUGGESTIONS POST AND VOTE!!!

KYLE FIREFIST

I LOVE THIS WORLD IDEA!!!!!! The funny thing is that some of your ideas are the same of mine for a Greek world. There are things that I like about & don't like about it. The one thing I would change is that Hermes, god of thieves, travelers, & messenger of the gods, should not be a boss but the messenger that tells about the problems of Olympia to Ambrose. I'm not fond of the names of the areas, I personally think the Underworld should be named after its Greek name, Tartarus, if you want it to be like a demonic area, or Hades, what the Greeks called the whole Underworld . I so think Pan should be a life spell but not healing instead a DOT. Would there be houses, plants, & furniture with this world? Plz respond & thank you for reading. :P

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.57 Theurgist
Celestian Explorer

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
darky246183 wrote:
kaleeraisen wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
bluealien25 wrote:

He is both

Kyle Firefist

someone google this and post what Hermes really does. i thought he was the god of speed along w/being a messenger. :?

I Googled it and Hermes is the god of about 36 things. Here are the things that he is god of. Roads, Good Luck, Fortune, All kinds of profit, Commerce, Transport, Thievery, Liars, Treaties, Boxing, Gymnastics, The alphabet, Letters, Orthodox medicine, Occult wisdom, Measuring and Weighing, Astronomy and Astrology, Music, Divination by Dice, Cunning, Success, Magick, Travel, Profits, Gambling, Mischief, Crossroads, Athletics, Eloquence, Merchants, Speed, Ingenuity, Intelligence, Diplomacy, Finding the way when lost, and Journalism.

Andrew FireBlade

A few mistakes there! He isnt the god of Intelligence, Athena is.
If I remember right ...
Apollo: Poetry, Sun.
Athena: Intelligence, Wisdom, War tactics.
Artemis: The hunt, moon.
Ares: War.
Dionysus: Um... I'm just going to say party.
Hermes: Messengers, Travellers, thief.
I am tired. no more for tonight

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Of course another Myth wizard trying to make a new world on their class why cant their be a death place for once i dont care if death wizard are the problem in wizard city i want a new death relm!!!

Survivor
May 25, 2010
paladin429 wrote:
I think there are just a few too many areas, maybe reduce it by 2 or 3. Other wise i think this is a good idea. I do love Greek Mythology so i imagine i would enjoy this world.

Not really. Wizard City has 11 areas, with the Commons it is 12 areas. So Olympia doesn't have to many areas.

Andrew FireBlade

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
darky246183 wrote:
kaleeraisen wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
bluealien25 wrote:

He is both

Kyle Firefist

Andrew FireBlade

Wow!

Hermes must be really busy.

Anyway, keep the ideas coming!

-Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
bluealien25 wrote:
he was both as well as the god of roads travelers and merchants.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
What if there was a Greek Mytholigy world?

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

Commons, Greac (based on Greek)
Herma (Controlled by Hermes, god of thieves)
Pawn (Controlled by Pan, god of nature)
Appol (Controlled by Apollo, god of the sun)
Arty (Controlled by Artimis, goddess of the moon and the hunt)
Afraditi (Controlled by Aphrodite, goddess of love)
Heero (Controlled by Hera, queen of the gods)
Etheno (Controlled by Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle stratigy)
Ara (Controlled by Ares, god of war)
Hephia (Controlled by Hephaestus, god of the forge)
Olympus (Controlled by Zeus, king of the gods and god of the sky)
Underwater Cyclops Forges (Controlled by Poseidon, god of the sea)
Underworld (Controlled by Hades, god of the dead. Instance)

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

There is one person who sends you around, in the center of Greac, Hercules.

The final boss is Kronos. He looks like a brown Troll without a club.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

This would be an epic world because the worlds sort of represent diferent schools, and if you notice there isn't a myth world yet (until this one comes out XD).

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Its a good idea but it does not really match the story line of the other worlds. :| Galen Dragonsword level 56