Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World! OLYMPIA!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
I think there are just a few too many areas, maybe reduce it by 2 or 3. Other wise i think this is a good idea. I do love Greek Mythology so i imagine i would enjoy this world.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Love the ideas, and a myth world would be epic.

Btw, your ideas for various clothing and wands, etc would also be pretty awesome too. Ever since I saw Kraken's bolt in Triton Avenue I thought that would make an awesome wand! :D

If this becomes consdiered a petition for a new world that KingsIsle should consider, you have my vote!

Wolf SilverShade:
Myth School
Lvl. 50 Grandmaster

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
milo10000 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
What if there was a Greek Mytholigy world?

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

Commons, Greac (based on Greek)
Herma (Controlled by Hermes, god of thieves)
Pawn (Controlled by Pan, god of nature)
Appol (Controlled by Apollo, god of the sun)
Arty (Controlled by Artimis, goddess of the moon and the hunt)
Afraditi (Controlled by Aphrodite, goddess of love)
Heero (Controlled by Hera, queen of the gods)
Etheno (Controlled by Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle stratigy)
Ara (Controlled by Ares, god of war)
Hephia (Controlled by Hephaestus, god of the forge)
Olympus (Controlled by Zeus, king of the gods and god of the sky)
Underwater Cyclops Forges (Controlled by Poseidon, god of the sea)
Underworld (Controlled by Hades, god of the dead. Instance)

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

There is one person who sends you around, in the center of Greac, Hercules.

The final boss is Kronos. He looks like a brown Troll without a club.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

Just noticed, Hephaestus, god of the forge

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

When you kill Kronos, you get a spell

Ice - Artimis, she shows up in a wood at night and shoots arrows at all enemys

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Fire - Hephaestus or Apollo. Please help me decide by saying which one you want

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Apollo rides down on his Sun Chariot and throws flame at all enemies

Life - Pan or Aphrodie, help me decide like with fire

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Death - Hades, he steps throw the River Styx, and claws at all enemies

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

ANY SUGGESTIONS POST AND VOTE!!!

KYLE FIREFIST

1. A complaint about the life spell. Life has too many healing spells already. We finally need another offense spell.
2. And "left out Dionysus because the god of wine is not appropriate for an E 10+ game" LOL
3. Also I don't like the image of Kronos as a troll with no club. He should be an evil Ambrose in looks. Black beard, black eyes, black mustache, but beard and mustache not as big. And carrying a scythe.
4. The "snake-winged-pole-thing" is called a cacadus (I think that's how you spell it).
5. There should also be the minor gods like Nemisis, Goddess of Revenge, Janus, God of Choices or something like that, Persephone, Goddess of Spring, and Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth and Home.
6. For my votes, Apollo for Fire and an offensive Pan for Life.
your number 3 is pretty much malistare

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
You have to give the poor people at Kingsisle a break dude. They are already working on Celestia. They have worked hard the past few months and the last thing they need right now is a big project like this. They will hear you and get to you in good time.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
That idea is awesome but one problem is there will be a very long story line to it considering all the streets but other then that is sounds cool .

Samuel silver shield

Magus necromancer

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
Interesting storyline! I love it! I also love greek mythology! Sadly Dragonspyre people have a Greek accent but what the hey, i love it! I hope you don't mind if i give you some ideas. I like the idea of Cronus being the main boss guy but i think he should look more like a cyclopes, big and tough. I think the sky should have a face and that would Uranus. I don't think you should make so many places but you can make some similar stuff. Like for instance, the volcanoes forge could be based on haephustus(sry about the spelling) and there can be like an airport where flying shoes fly you around like Hermes. In the main place like the commons there could me a big cloud over head called Mount Olympus and Zeus could have you help him around his world. I love the idea of going around and fighting the gods that's pretty cool but to be honest, Hades isn't such a bad guy so he shouldn't be made a bad dude in the world! Maybe instead of Cronus being the main bad guy Typhon could! He would be a cool character to see, especially with the good minds Kingsisle have! Ares place would be the Bloodstain Path and it would be lined with evil boars and boar statues. Idk if Poseidon should really be in there just because Celestia but if he is maybe you could ride a horse into the water to a city called Atlantis. I hope you liked a couple of my ideas.

Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 32 Storm

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
New idea time!

when you fight Nyx, you fight her daughter at the same time!

her daughter is Hermera, goddess of Day.

Day and Night at the bottom of Tarturus, side by side! at the same time!

And what if in the shops, the shopkeepers were minor gods and goddesses like Iris, Morpheus, and Nemesis?

Some housing items

Trident case from Posideon

stalagmite from HAdes

Golden fleece from Golden ram

any new ideas?

Kyle Firefist, aka He Who Dreamed up Olympopolis

(People pointed out Olympia is a real city. So Olympopilis!)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
slight change of plans

Pan is NOT a main god in the Myths, so Pan will be replaced by DEMETER!

the street is now Demet

Demeter also replaces Pan as the Life spell. Demeter is in the forest, and sends vines at all opponents. You suggested an attacking Life spell, so OK!

Also, in the Commons, there are statues of the many main gods and goddesses. Before you enter each, you must activate the statues.

Heres how statues work!

say, before you fight Athena, she tells you to activate Ares's statue. then Ares tells you to fight Athena to gain entry!

Kyle Firefist

And ideas or comments?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
apollo0103 wrote:
THAT'S SO COOL!
I love that idea.

One problem though.

Zeus is basically like the Storm Lord storm people get later on. Poseidon would be cool, but he's similar to the Triton spell. So idk what to do about that.

And I'd go with Hepheastus for fire, that is his thing. Haha

Life go with Pan.

i think Poseidon should be the storm card
i think Apollo should be the fire card since he is the god of the sun

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
LitterbugPie wrote:
I think Pan is to much like Satyr.

in greek myths pan was a satyr

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Ovelence wrote:
I love the ideas, but let me straighten you out here bud! All gods and titans are in the shape of Humans, so Kronos (Once king of the world and his time of reign was the Golden Age) will need to look like a normal human. Then, Zues still can be a spell, as long as he has different looks and different animation, and different stats. And pan is not satyr. Greeks believe Pan was the ugliest god on the planet and kept on falling in love with nymphs. One of them for eternity turned themselves into a reed when he tried to kiss her. That's how he got his pipes cause he couldn't tell the difference. Now votes!

Fire: Since Apollo is the god of music and poetry, I think it should be Hepheates.

Life: Aphrodite is the goddess of love, while Pan is the god of the country side. So I think Pan!

Carlos Griffenshade
lvl 30 ice

sorry dude but hepheastus was the ugliest god...pan WAS a satyr and apollo was the god of music poetry and the sun (i have studied greek mythology my entire life)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Ovelence wrote:
I just realized.

1. Dionysus is appropriate for a E 10+ game! You know he wasn't only the God of Wine, but he was also the God of Parties. So it's appropriate.
2. Where's Hestia, the Goddess of the Hearth? Is she in the commons?

Edit: I spelled Hearth wrong. I spelled it Heart. Fixed the problem though!

i think you should find hestia at the world gate...what if the world gate is a fire and since hestia is the goddess of the hearth and home she should be the first person you see

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
my votes;
fire-apollo
life-demeter(offensive)

i like all the ideas of having the minor gods involved 2, and i think this should be the world after marlybone to prove that you are worthy enough to battle stronger foes...also don't forget goddesses like nike and hecate

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

He is the god of thieves, messenger of the gods, and sometime the god of medicine

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

He's the messenger of the gods and the god of thieves.

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I have a suggestion. Hecate is the goddess of magic and monsters i think. That would be good for myth.

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
dounut789 wrote:

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

I'd love for a world like this to come out, but what would all of those areas look like? You say what god would control them but not what they look like O.o

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
slight change of plans

Pan is NOT a main god in the Myths, so Pan will be replaced by DEMETER!

the street is now Demet

Demeter also replaces Pan as the Life spell. Demeter is in the forest, and sends vines at all opponents. You suggested an attacking Life spell, so OK!

Also, in the Commons, there are statues of the many main gods and goddesses. Before you enter each, you must activate the statues.

Heres how statues work!

say, before you fight Athena, she tells you to activate Ares's statue. then Ares tells you to fight Athena to gain entry!

Kyle Firefist

And ideas or comments?

Rofl I love this idea, not only because Demeter is awesome, but because its an attack spell! Rofl Centaur is so-o-o weak! Also The statue Thing is pretty unique. I like it!
~Chelsea Skytalon
*Peace*Love*Greece* :-D

Survivor
May 31, 2009
MadieTiger101 wrote:
Well, I'd almost say it's almost a copy of MS, but not really ... It is a nice idea, but I would almost vote against it because all of the other worlds are completely thought up by KI, you know, WC, KT, MB, MS, DS, they're all so different then anything you would have thought of ... If you know what I'm saying, it's a nice idea, just something more original would be awesome for a new world :-)

Madeline LionRider lvl 50 life

Not really. Krokotopia is based off of Ancient Egypt, Marleybone off of London, Mooshu off of Japan...

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
wow you stole a name from an ancient greek town and the name of the washington state capitals name very copyright

hunter legendwraith lvel50 necromancer

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
bluealien25 wrote:
Hermes was the god of everything that nobody else wanted, pretty much.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:

he is the messanger of the gods, but he is the god of theives

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
LightFire555 wrote:
i'm a huge myth fan, and i thinkt thats a great idea. and i also love the idea for new spells! i'm a death wizard so i am kinda excited about the hades spell if we get it. but instead of clawing, how about he sucks life/soul out of your enemies. or we get cerberus! xD that would be pretty sick

cerberus is a two headed dog, too much like orthus

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
hawk39 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

Just noticed, Hephaestus, god of the forge

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

When you kill Kronos, you get a spell

Ice - Artimis, she shows up in a wood at night and shoots arrows at all enemys

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Fire - Hephaestus or Apollo. Please help me decide by saying which one you want

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Apollo rides down on his Sun Chariot and throws flame at all enemies

Life - Pan or Aphrodie, help me decide like with fire

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Death - Hades, he steps throw the River Styx, and claws at all enemies

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

ANY SUGGESTIONS POST AND VOTE!!!

KYLE FIREFIST
hey man great idea i was thinking about a greek world but couldn't get enough info but i have one more suggestion i think apollo would be amazing it shows olympus and apollo yells a battle cry and lands in heer chariot(led by pegasus's) she has miniature suns and blasts all enemys and hits 750-900 has 75% accuracy and its 8 pips hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!btw my best friend is life and always complains about not being able to hit alot so pan needs to be sitting on a rock in the forest and has a harp a and he strums it and it sends waves of leaves and it hits 700-850 90% and 8 pips

just to let you know dude, Apollo is a guy, not a girl.