Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World! OLYMPIA!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010

Loki is the Norse god of mischeif. Norse is my second favorite orgin of myths! :)
ohhhh i thought it was something like that

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I HAVE REACHED A CONCLUSION!

Fire - HEPHATUS!
Life - PAN!

Also, each god or goddess, as you know, is also a boss, and bosses have elements.

HERMES - MYTH
PAN - LIFE
APOLLO - Since he is the god of the sun and medicine, FIRE OR LIFE
ARTIMIS - ICE
APHRODITE - LIFE

MORE LATER!

Also, your right, Olympia is a real city.
PLEASE VOTE!

OLYMPO!
OLYMPA!
GREEKTON!
OLYMPOPILS!

Also, DIONYSUS IS IN! AS GOD OF PARTIES, NOT WINE! He owns the street of DION!

Kyle Firefist

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
VOTES

PAN - 2
APHRODITE - 2

APOLLO - 1
HEPHEASTUS - 1

Now let me get things straight.

greatstar25, THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE MOVIE!!! I had this idea about a year ago, and researched since then to get ideas. Percy Jackson did not influence this, but some ideas i got from it, like the cyclops forges (In the book)

Zanorok253, I don't play Kingdom Hearts, and I am not crazy. Thank you for saying so. Everyone loves people calling them crazy. (That was sarcastic)

Waha, I did the heart thing because Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love.

What do you think of serveral items you can get I came up with.

Posideons Trident
Looks like a trident, duh
gives the spells Tempest and Cyclops
Wand
Dropped by Posideon

Bolt of Zeus
Looks like the bolt the spell Krakken has
Gives the spells Lightning Bats and Thunder Snake
Wand
Dropped by Zeus

War God's Tunic
IDK what it looks like
Robe
Dropped by Ares

Shroud of Styx
IDK
Robe
Dropped by Hades

Kronos
Looks like a small Kronos
Gives the spell Kronos (Like troll but brown and much stronger)
Pet
Dropped by Kronos

Kyle Firefist
i think kronos should look like a triton.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

I believe he is both

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
What if there was a Greek Mytholigy world?

When you beat a side world, unknown, Merle Ambose tells you to go here. There are 12 areas, not counting the commons. In total there are 13.

Commons, Greac (based on Greek)
Herma (Controlled by Hermes, god of thieves)
Pawn (Controlled by Pan, god of nature)
Appol (Controlled by Apollo, god of the sun)
Arty (Controlled by Artimis, goddess of the moon and the hunt)
Afraditi (Controlled by Aphrodite, goddess of love)
Heero (Controlled by Hera, queen of the gods)
Etheno (Controlled by Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle stratigy)
Ara (Controlled by Ares, god of war)
Hephia (Controlled by Hephaestus, god of the forge)
Olympus (Controlled by Zeus, king of the gods and god of the sky)
Underwater Cyclops Forges (Controlled by Poseidon, god of the sea)
Underworld (Controlled by Hades, god of the dead. Instance)

I left out Dionysus, because the god of wine is not appropite for an E 10+ game.

There is one person who sends you around, in the center of Greac, Hercules.

The final boss is Kronos. He looks like a brown Troll without a club.

At the end of each area, except for Underworld, the host god or goddess will fight you, to see if you are worthy. Hades is the second to last boss in Underworld.

Kyle Firefist

Oops.

Just noticed, Hephaestus, god of the forge

He is the god of fire

Here is an add-on.

When you kill Kronos, you get a spell

Ice - Artimis, she shows up in a wood at night and shoots arrows at all enemys

Storm - Zeus, Olympus rises up, and he jumps down and whacks all enemies w/ his bolt

Fire - Hephaestus or Apollo. Please help me decide by saying which one you want

Hephaestus is in a blacksmiths shop, whacks an anvil, and sparks shower all enemies

Apollo rides down on his Sun Chariot and throws flame at all enemies

Life - Pan or Aphrodie, help me decide like with fire

Pan is on a rock in the woods, and plants are blooming. A vine taps you and your friends, healing you all

Aphrodie is strolling and hearts fly around her, the hearts surround you and your friends, healing you all

Death - Hades, he steps throw the River Styx, and claws at all enemies

Myth - Hermes, he flies down with his winged sandels, and shoots light at all enemies with his snake-winged-pole-thing (A staff resembling the symbol for doctors)

Balance - Athena, she swoops down with a helmit, spear, and shield and jabs all enemies with her spear

ANY SUGGESTIONS POST AND VOTE!!!

KYLE FIREFIST

1. A complaint about the life spell. Life has too many healing spells already. We finally need another offense spell.
2. And "left out Dionysus because the god of wine is not appropriate for an E 10+ game" LOL
3. Also I don't like the image of Kronos as a troll with no club. He should be an evil Ambrose in looks. Black beard, black eyes, black mustache, but beard and mustache not as big. And carrying a scythe.
4. The "snake-winged-pole-thing" is called a cacadus (I think that's how you spell it).
5. There should also be the minor gods like Nemisis, Goddess of Revenge, Janus, God of Choices or something like that, Persephone, Goddess of Spring, and Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth and Home.
6. For my votes, Apollo for Fire and an offensive Pan for Life.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:
this might be off topic, but i thought hermes was just the messanger of the gods, not god of the thieves :?

He is different things...let's leave it to that, shall we?

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
how about the underworld is a dungeon that goes down instead of up. like big ben except going underground. what if kronos looked like a human except with very dark skin and he is super tall with a dark beard? and dionysus is god of parties, wine and madness. maybe there could be "brainwashed mortals" or something on the streets in his place?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I LOVE the idea! except I dont think ALL the bosses should be bosses. Like, and Hestia should be added. She shouldn't be a boss. Or Artemis. And by the way, Where is Demeter? She could be in the same area as pan. just ya no a separate place.
There should be Greek monsters like the Sphinx, ect. And when you go into Athena's area, there could be owls everywhere.And for Aphrodite, it could be a room painted pink And mirrors everywhere and makeup and all that. that would be cool.
~Chelsea Skytalon
Greek Mythology Fan

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Someone said something about Nyx, and I think she should replace Kronos! Maybe she should look like Dalia Falmia, but black skin, hair, clothes, etc etc

And Dragonflame8, I like the ideas!

More of the boss elements time!

HERA - Myth
ATHENA - Balance
ARES - Death
HEPHASTUS - Fire
ZEUS - Storm
POSIDEON - Storm
HADES - Death

Some minor boss ideas!

Before Hermes - IDK
Pan - Demeter, Corrupted Dryad, etc etc
Apollo - IDK
Artimis - Manticore, Golden Deer
Aphrodite - IDK
Hera - IDK
Athena - Medusa, Arachne
Ares - Trojan Horse (Smaller form, and alive)
Hephastus - Talos
Dionysus - Aridna, Thesus
Zeus - Perseus, Golden Ram
Posideon - Triton Son, Scyllia
Hades - Charon, Persephone, Cerbulus

Any comments, suggestions, or corrections greatly appreciated!

tHe OnE aNd OnLy KyLe FiReFiSt

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
:? i had this idea also and it was before yours but i wont be childish and start a fight you are right about the wine god ( i cant spell his name)

william battlecaller lvl. 42 fire school savior of the spiral and
elizabeth goldenblossom lvl. 32 ice school savior of the spiral
( the day this was posted was my elizabeth's birthday)

Defender
May 09, 2009
Dionysus is also the god of partys and wine, but KI could leave out the wine bit if they felt it aproprait hermes is the messanger of the gods and the god of theives and hospitality. so if it was like war going on that area would be like the hospital.

of course with ares area would be a war zone but i think their should be like small explosions in that area which would be really cool.

the commons should be mount olympus that has a winding stair case around the top with portals on the sides that lead to differnt areas. at the top should be where when you click port to commons is where you go. o and just to make it fun when you reach the underworld you jump off the edge of mount olympus (at a certain edge) and land safly in the underworld (well not safly its the place for the dead, but like theirs a trampoline or something to stop your fall)

athena's area should be like a library because she is the goddes of wisdom.

well each area should reflect the god. like aphrodities would be a love tunnel thing :( and Hephaestus would be the forge like big time forge with cyclops hammering out swords and stuff.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
bluealien25 wrote:

It is true that hermes is messager god and god of the thieves. I have read the Percy Jackson books and i know a lot about the gods. :)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
YoyoDucks wrote:
Oh, I would love this xD, I read the percy jackson books a while ago, this greek thing would be cool, especially the underworld, would they make a labyrinth with a minotaur in it? I think i heard a myth thing about that.

About the labyrinth with the minotaur in the center that is a myht. There is a special string that lets you get through the maze with out getting lost. So before you go in there you must do a quest to get the string. :D

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
hey my brother wrote something like that a very long time ago DON'T COPY MY BROTHER!!

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
bluealien25 wrote:

Hermes has a couple of things he's the god of just like most of the gods do, you can check out some mythology books on it if you want to know more :)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I like it but you should note that dragonspyre is already sort of based on Rome but in kind of an abstract way

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:

he is both, and the god of travelers and athletes.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
TALLEY OF VOTES:

FIRE

LIFE

AND AN UPDATE
SUGGESTED BY apollo0103

Storm is no longer Zeus. It is too much like Storm Lord

So now, may I suggest what apollo0103 said, Posideon

He is walking on the ocean floor, and spots th opponent. he makes a small whirlpool in his hand, and throws it at an enemy, and does the same to the others

Kyle Firefist

I vote Apollo and Pan, and btw Dionysus is also the god of parties and madness,panthers and grapes, so he could still be included.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
LitterbugPie wrote:
I think Pan is to much like Satyr.

yeah I agree. I also think it should do damage instead of healing. life wizards already have enough healing.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
I HAVE REACHED A CONCLUSION!

Fire - HEPHATUS!
Life - PAN!

Also, each god or goddess, as you know, is also a boss, and bosses have elements.

HERMES - MYTH
PAN - LIFE
APOLLO - Since he is the god of the sun and medicine, FIRE OR LIFE
ARTIMIS - ICE
APHRODITE - LIFE

MORE LATER!

Also, your right, Olympia is a real city.
PLEASE VOTE!

OLYMPO!
OLYMPA!
GREEKTON!
OLYMPOPILS!

Also, DIONYSUS IS IN! AS GOD OF PARTIES, NOT WINE! He owns the street of DION!

Kyle Firefist

pan is a satyr so if pan apears its gonna be a satyr :I so yeah if he appears he gonna look like satyr spell

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
bluealien25 wrote:

Hermes is the god messanger of the gods. And he is also god of thieves.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
One thing, If they do use these ideas, They will change the names of all the gods and everything. Because MooShu Is sort of based on The jappenese, You don't see them calling it Japan. They changed the name of it. So they won't get sued for something that is bigger than them. Also, They changed the names of the places and certain things so they can copy right it. So chances are that Olympia, wouldn't be a NAMED a world. But they might make a world almost which will be the same thing but just have different names of places and names and ect. Look at what they did with mooshu, Instead of it having people it had cows, bulls and goats. You get the idea. So with olympia, it will probably have 'Storm lord' Instead of 'Zeus'. And triton instead of poseidon. Probably Minataurs instead of people, and Centaurs. This is probably off topic. Also, what about the over usage of ghosts in everything.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
bluealien25 wrote:

He's both.
God of thieves, travelers, messengers...anyone who travels.