Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New crown items, for gold?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I just wanna know if the new crowns stuff will ever be for gold, if so, when?
I make gold all the time, and i just don't think buying in-game money with real money is worth it, and i have no clue where i can earn the new crown items, so please lydia greyrose (or any other administrator) please answer quickly Blaze Duskflame-50 ice machine master
Wolf Soulflame-48 balance dragonspyre explorer
Jack Lifebringer-9 Life wizard city protector

Administrator
Information about the new mounts can be found here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/promotions/newitems

Both types of wings can be purchased for either gender! These Mounts are only available to purchase from the Crowns Shop for Crowns, but they can also be found on high level bosses of the Spiral!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
aww, so we aren't going to be able to buy them ever with gold? What about the people who have parents who aren't willing to pay with real money for things in the game? `MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life`

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Both types of wings can be purchased for either gender! These Mounts are only available to purchase from the Crowns Shop for Crowns, but they can also be found on high level bosses of the Spiral!
Professor you didnt really anwser what delly was trying to say. He/she was trying to say why cant the new items be bought with gold instead of having to fight a high level boss over and over again.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Administrator
It seems many young Wizards are diligently looking for the new Winged Mounts on the high level bosses of the Spiral.

We've just discovered that they're not dropping at a high enough rate, and we will be adjusting this rate in the future.

Until then, give the poor bosses a break and continue with your adventures in the Spiral. We will let you know when the drop rate has been reset.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Somebody told me that Jade Oni dropped them. Is this true?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Survivor
May 17, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
It seems many young Wizards are diligently looking for the new Winged Mounts on the high level bosses of the Spiral.

We've just discovered that they're not dropping at a high enough rate, and we will be adjusting this rate in the future.

Until then, give the poor bosses a break and continue with your adventures in the Spiral. We will let you know when the drop rate has been reset.
Ok so your going to fix the drops on the mounts. That is just what I need because my parents won't let me use my money to buy crowns.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
ev1234 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Ok so your going to fix the drops on the mounts. That is just what I need because my parents won't let me use my money to buy crowns.

Cool mine won't either. I battled Jade Oni and it gave me a badge(which i proudly wear) and a hat.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
LitterbugPie wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire
This is not true if you look up a question i posted(that got like 500 views,a new record ) asked if he drops them, which he doesnt.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Proffesor will you tell us which boss(es) does drop these mounts.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to wizard 101

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
LitterbugPie wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire
This is not true if you look up a question i posted(that got like 500 views,a new record ) asked if he drops them, which he doesnt.

Ok thanks! I am glad you got a new record :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
boxie8 wrote:
Proffesor will you tell us which boss(es) does drop these mounts.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to wizard 101
yes please, which bosses were dropping them? cause i want all the new stuff (sorry if im greedy lol)