Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come on, drop it already!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Ok you might think this title is weird but what I mean is I'm new to DS and some enemies won't drop keys and stuff I need. I can't count how many times I do those battles! Also I'm just a magus so I don't like it when I have to do battles over and over again. I mean all you masters might think it's not a big deal but I've been working on this quest for three days. I'm not that mad as you think I am though. Thanks!

Christopher Battlehunter Prymancer level 38 1992 health

Survivor
May 02, 2009
idk what is going on but if you get friends to help you have a larger chance of getting the item for your quest.

matthew dragontamer lvl forty five hope this helps :D

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
Ok you might think this title is weird but what I mean is I'm new to DS and some enemies won't drop keys and stuff I need. I can't count how many times I do those battles! Also I'm just a magus so I don't like it when I have to do battles over and over again. I mean all you masters might think it's not a big deal but I've been working on this quest for three days. I'm not that mad as you think I am though. Thanks!

Christopher Battlehunter Prymancer level 38 1992 health

I was in the same position as you. Me, as a Grandmaster AND master, would have to say its as much work for me to get stuff as you. Even though I'm done on my grand and almost on my master, it takes time. Some may be more lucky than others, but DS is still a slap on the butt for everyone, Master or not.

My 46 pyromancer started DS as a 38 with even less life than you. But we're better off since we have immolate versus the other maguses that start with not-so-great spells. Once you hit 42 it gets much better as a pyromancer, trust me. But i would agree that help is a key to getting to the point when its easier to defeat monsters by ourselves.

Also, gear with a good amount of life/damage really, REALLY helps in DS more than anyother world. Good luck!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena firefountain~ lvl 46 Master Pyromancer

(P.S Once you hit 45, ivan soulsinger drops a great fire robe. decent dropping rate, too. )