Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword of the Steward HOW? WHERE?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Hello, Wizards!

Yesterday I saw a wizard wielding a sword called Sword of the Steward.
100 Balance damage, power pip, etc. I was just wondering how you get it. What world do you get it on? Who do you need to keep on dueling to get it from?

Thanks,
Quinn Silverhand
Level 30 Magus Sorcerer

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
It could have been a sword from Beckett Magazine. Not sure, but some swords you get from the magazine not from bosses.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
you need to fight the steward guy in the labyrinth in dragonspyre which is a dungeon but he is the first boss there so its not that hard to farm him

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
superstar110 wrote:
you need to fight the steward guy in the labyrinth in dragonspyre which is a dungeon but he is the first boss there so its not that hard to farm him

Sorry, but you're partly wrong. You are thinking of the Silver Sentinel, who drops the Blade of the Silver Sentinel, which is the 95 damage version.

Sword of the Steward is from the Property Master in the Labyrinth, but you have to fight alot of bosses before getting access to him.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
No. The first boss of the Labyrinth is the Silver Sentinel. He drops the Blade of the Silver Sentinal, 95-hit balance sword, gives +1 power pip.

The Property Master in the Labyrinth drops the Sword of the Steward.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
No. The first boss of the Labyrinth is the Silver Sentinel. He drops the Blade of the Silver Sentinal, 95-hit balance sword, gives +1 power pip.

The Property Master in the Labyrinth drops the Sword of the Steward.

That's all very interesting, and thanks, but someone else told me Kagemoosha in MooShu drop it.

-Quinn Silverhand

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
That's all very interesting, and thanks, but someone else told me Kagemoosha in MooShu drop it.

That someone else lied to you. The only sword that Kagemoosha drops is the Balance sword called Kagemoosha's Citrine Blade. It gives +1 pip(power?), does 90 damage (5 cards) and is level 40.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
im not quite sure but it might be that guy at the bottom of the pit thing in the drake hatchery. but im still not sure.

Jacob boomwalker lvl 50
ICE!!

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
duckman999 wrote:
im not quite sure but it might be that guy at the bottom of the pit thing in the drake hatchery. but im still not sure.

Jacob boomwalker lvl 50
ICE!!

Sorry, but the boss in the bottom of the drake hatchery is Victor Snowcrusher and he is fire

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
The Sword of the Steward is dropped by the Property Master inside the Labyrinth in Dragonsypre (so wrong section on the forums :P) No one else drops it so don't listen if someone tells you someone else drops it :-). The Property Master is a Storm boss with (I think) 3000 health, he's pretty easy but its hard to get.

Travis Breeze 50 Balance
James Breeze 42 Life

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Haze922 wrote:
property master in labryinth

Asked and answered over 2 months ago. So you felt the need to post because ....?

Explorer
May 17, 2009
you get the sword of the stewert from the property master from the labyrinth. i have the blade of the silver sentiel and long blade of hunoncluous.