Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Owl Kingdom

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I have an idea for a new world. It's like a bigger and better version of Clossus Blevard (sorry 4 miss spell). The leader is Wintara Icethrone. A female snowy owl. The idea for the world is that Wintara has been cursed and is really sensitive to the cold now (always shivering) so you have to go around the world getting items to make a potion to cure her and fight the guy who cursed her! Then just some side quest like all the worlds have.

Please responed if you like the idea or have any ideas to improve it,
Zalic
PLEASE!!!

{o,o}
l)_)
-?-?-
I love owls!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I think any idea for a new world would be great because I am starting to get bored. :( but i exspecialy like this one because it involves owls and the cold which are both very cool.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
yeah and it could be a secret world you get to from a teleporter in the hall of champions or a branch of grizzleheim. OMG I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA! It could be a branch of...are you ready?...Are you sure you have a low cholesrol?...okay, don't blame me if you get a heart attack..........CELESTIA!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
nah, I think that tree tops would be better for a fairy world (and I'm akready using the name Celestria for something, I didn't take from you, we both just have great ideas about names). I'll stick with my idea, but thanks for the offer :)

Zalic

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Yeah, it could be where the...green things(LOL cant remember the name) came from. There could also be an opposite fire world. They could be twins!

Fraternal, of course

Wolf Shadowhunter, level 32 ice and death, from somewhere in Marleybone

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Darekaon wrote:
yeah and it could be a secret world you get to from a teleporter in the hall of champions or a branch of grizzleheim. OMG I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA! It could be a branch of...are you ready?...Are you sure you have a low cholesrol?...okay, don't blame me if you get a heart attack..........CELESTIA!!!!!

LOL, can't....breathe.....LOL