Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City, HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It is not a required part of the main story. Try again later after you have leveled up alot more. Continue on to Krokotopia.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
me neither...when ever i stay on the sidewalk it makes still fight so i can't do anything so i have to flee and i cant find grubb this was notifed by brianna spirtshade

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
makisue wrote:
me neither...when ever i stay on the sidewalk it makes still fight so i can't do anything so i have to flee and i cant find grubb this was notifed by brianna spirtshade

If they see you, they pull you off. If they touch you, they pull you off. You get the picture? Try hiding. I need help too. Tried it once, epicly failed.

David Thunderrunner
lvl 16 journeyman sorceror
BALANCE/fire.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
It is not a required part of the main story. Try again later after you have leveled up alot more. Continue on to Krokotopia.
That's exactly what I did, and I beat it! It might be true that it isn't part of the main story, but boy, does it give you XP! Some tips are to not look at the enemies while you're on the sidewalks, bring a good combination of elements (such as storm, life, ice and balance), leave frequently to replenish yourself, and most of all, when you walk into that Dungeon, say "This is the time that I will beat it". I found that if you keep saying that, you'll beat it! If you see me around in Wizard City, ask for my help, and I'll definitely help you! Hope that you beat it real soon!
Julia Rainbowgem
Journeyman(or maybe soon Adept) Thaumaturge
Level 19, almost 20

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I can help you through sunken city i'm an (adept life wizard) i will tell you my wizards name just be my friend we will do it together! (level 22) (Hunter life sword)

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Grub only has 1,000 health, which is nothing if your in Marleybone. It's still challenging though.

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 33 Thaumaturge
Kroksphink Delver

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
zz00 wrote:
Grub only has 1,000 health, which is nothing if your in Marleybone. It's still challenging though.

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 33 Thaumaturge
Kroksphink Delver

I officlay Delcare that Sunken City is easy. You will too when you see Kennigston Park. The craeture have like 2,000 health!

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 36 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
sunken city isn't that hard. but when i wanted to get out and i still wasn't done with it it said it would delete all progress!!!!

Administrator
Young Wizard
No need to panic
Sunken City is a dungeon and dungeons have rules. You can find the following information in the Players Guide which I highly recommend all young Wizards read.

https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide
Dungeons
Dungeons are personal adventures. They must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, or going to another dungeon will reset the Dungeon you started. Going to a PvP match or going to your Castle or Dorm room will reset the dungeon. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets. Up to four people at a time can be in an Dungeon.

You can tell that an area is a Dungeon if there are four small blue circles in front of a door or structure. These are called Sigils. To enter this area, simply walk up to the blue circles, push ‘X’, and wait for the countdown to finish. You can also enter Dungeon with up to four players. To do so, you all have to interact with the circles before the countdown reaches zero.

Gauntlets
Gauntlets are special Dungeon. If you leave a gauntlet for any reason it resets. Golem Tower is an example of a gauntlet.

KILEYGHOSTBLOOD wrote:
sunken city isn't that hard. but when i wanted to get out and i still wasn't done with it it said it would delete all progress!!!!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Ok if you stuck get help move on or wait until your much higher cause if you dont do these things your going nowhere.

If you need help plz contact me i am 50 balance so dont worry

Talon

50 balance

Anytime during this week its vacation so i'll be on

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
i deafeated grub but didint get the itam of proof :( but my freind did and the monstrrs owese attak you as soon as you think there not and i think the monsters are a bit too strong to be in wizerd city from trevorbattlecoin