Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

male mannequin

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i hope male mannequi can move just a little no to move around just to move a little like if he is alive plz ki what do you think?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
i hope male mannequi can move just a little no to move around just to move a little like if he is alive plz ki what do you think? :?

I'm sorry but I can't understand what you typed and I have no clue what you are even TALKING about. What do you mean mannequins? I know what they are, but where? :?

Explain plz.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
He means manakins. You can buy them at mb crafting recipe vender, after you finish her to crafting quests of course. It is used to put cloths you wish to show off, but not wear, on.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I didnt know that you could do that. That is kind of cool, but how do you show them off?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
He means manakins. You can buy them at mb crafting recipe vender, after you finish her to crafting quests of course. It is used to put cloths you wish to show off, but not wear, on

Thx for explaining that AlecVolterra!

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Saphire62 has it spelled right, but AlecVolterra has the pronunciation down. I would like to see them have some sort of animation too. I don't mean anything too dramatic, but just as though they were a Golem standing still, a little bit of respiration isn't too much to ask for. Just take the model for a wizard character, change the skin to a wood texture, and voila. Also, not all of the items too good on them. For example, the Halloween outfit doesn't fit right at all. It would be nice if this was corrected.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
yeah thats what i mean matvince90, i only want a little move like respiration no to walk all the house lol. and i like your idea to of change the skin and some robes dont fit rigth i think its a little thing to fix.

thx for shared yours ideas

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
saphire62 wrote:
He means manakins. You can buy them at mb crafting recipe vender, after you finish her to crafting quests of course. It is used to put cloths you wish to show off, but not wear, on

Thx for explaining that AlecVolterra!
yw lol