Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest houses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
HERO OF UNICORN WAY?! I'd have been able to go there about7 months ago! what are the ranks going to be? If they have to beat unicorn way than they'd be rank 1 - 2, and i'm used to rank 4 - 5s. So i would be able to beat that place in one day! So why don't you raise it to " SAVOIR OF WIZARD CITY " and raise the ranks to at LEAST 2 - 3!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I absolutly DO NOT agree, sry but I think its just a big COPY of Unicorn Way (which i hated so bad!) it sounds like a Girl's World which I absolutly fees outraged and disgusted about :( Sry just totally disagree never will agree sry just hate the idea and i don't want to be a spirit crusher but it stinks in my book srsly sry, i just don't at all agree. (AND ALL YOUR ENEMIES ARE SPRITES? lol are you jk? or are you serious i mean, c'mon!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I absolutly DO NOT agree, sry but I think its just a big COPY of Unicorn Way (which i hated so bad!) it sounds like a Girl's World which I absolutly fees outraged and disgusted about Sry just totally disagree never will agree sry just hate the idea and i don't want to be a spirit crusher but it stinks in my book srsly sry, i just don't at all agree. (AND ALL YOUR ENEMIES ARE SPRITES? lol are you jk? or are you serious i mean, c'mon!

I sort of agree with you mman17. All the enemies are sprites, and it seems like a place that only girls would want to go to.

Nice catch about that fact mman17!

Survivor
May 14, 2009
mman17 wrote:
I absolutly DO NOT agree, sry but I think its just a big COPY of Unicorn Way (which i hated so bad!) it sounds like a Girl's World which I absolutly fees outraged and disgusted about :( Sry just totally disagree never will agree sry just hate the idea and i don't want to be a spirit crusher but it stinks in my book srsly sry, i just don't at all agree. (AND ALL YOUR ENEMIES ARE SPRITES? lol are you jk? or are you serious i mean, c'mon!

Not all girls would want to go, I wouldn't want to go. This world sounds like a very easy world and not very many people like fairys, expecily the boys and tomboys. That's at least half of the population of Wizard 101 if you think about it. Plus, arn't fairys supposed to be GOOD? It was only in Unicorn Way that the fairys were evil, and let's face it, no one liked Unicorn Way. I'm sorry that I don't agree with your new world, but I don't think it's very good and that's my option. I just wanted to share my thoughts on your idea, :)

Ashley Spellfriend
lvl 29 Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I think any idea for a new place would be great because i am stuck and am starting to get bored. :(

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Perhaps there should be some more enemies, but you could find a nicer way to say it. Anyway it is not a GIRL world, but a low lvl LIFE world, which i so really want. i do have some good ideas though, maybe. Lots of kids want worlds but do not have accounts so ya it could have different interconnecting zones, a different school for each, so like a seen branched snowflake o branch for each school and different lvl zones, like a lvl 1 zone of each school branching off the commons, and lvl 5 zones connected off THOSE, and so on with lvl 7, 10, 15, 20, 25, ect but zones branching off the main ones tat you get through spiral accomplisments, and a secret trainer and a shop wiht the respectable rank and school. and villages instead of islands with houses so you can go into your friends houses and you can use reagents as decoration because some you don't use but you don't sell because they are pretty. And you can have custom monsters in gardens and tiny arenas with immobile dummy monsters with 0 drops gold and xp and custom health to show friends and personal message boards in each house and also you should be able to do spetial spells without battles like lightly heal or hurt someone while you walk past and monsters can dodge attacks but so can you and there are a bunch of facial expressions you can put on our wizard to show your mood and there is an attack where you go up and do something and moves that make undead or evil monsters stop and smile a little and dissapear called "Release" and also you can sell clothes to others even monsters or maybe steal and you can see rings amulets and athames and after battles you can click a button which makes you faint *screen goes black* and you wake up 1/2 health in commons but only if you have less than 1/4 of max health after battle or te battle lasts 5 turns or more and you can actually fly with wing up high and you should get crowns with gold too... Sorry if i sound like a complete idiot I just wrote this as the ideas came it sounds like a whole new game

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009