Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sweet revenge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I have the quest sweet revenge a death quest for a death prism, and I do not know how to find the tree, my compass takes me to a door under a waterfall in the commons but I have no idea what to do next as i cannot get in the door, can anybody help with this quest please? thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
pyleah wrote:
I have the quest sweet revenge a death quest for a death prism, and I do not know how to find the tree, my compass takes me to a door under a waterfall in the commons but I have no idea what to do next as i cannot get in the door, can anybody help with this quest please? thanks

You are working on a side quest, and you are a bit ahead of the main-line quests. Just continue to do the main line quests and you should get there. Or, ask a friend to take you in.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You will not get access to the area behind the waterfall (called Nightside) until you have completed the main quests in Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue and Cyclops Lane. Then you need to defeat Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade.

I find it exceedingly cruel that KI doesn't allow you to get the Death Prism until AFTER you have fought the 2 biggest Death bosses in Wizard City.