Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new to wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Now i've played wow for 4+yrs ran a top guild on there since day 1 and lineage 2 for the same ammount of time

My lil brother is 10 and got on here so i got us a family pack and figure i come watch on him this is his first MMO online,so im really here to just look over him ,my wife will be coming to play also lol.

Since me and him don't do much together figure it a be a good thing for us to do with him.

Seems like a good community.

Administrator
Welcome, young Wizard.

You may also be interested in reading the post "Are there many older gamers playing W101?" at https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/7261.ftl

Seems many players have discovered Wizard101 through a child or younger sibling. We encourage people to check the game out for themselves before they let a child play, we want you to be comfortable with the levels of chat that are available, and to learn about the Parental Controls we have in place for players.

If you have any questions, my email is in my signature.

See you in the Spiral!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
So a little update my wife is now playing and is hooked lol, she stood up so late last night with me and got 3 hrs of sleep for work today.

We have a daughter under 10 years of age would anyone recommend we get her into it as well? She isn't much of a gamers but we talked about it this morning and figured i come here and ask and see what others thought of it.

One thing i find a lil confusing u cant delete quest? and quest sorta to be all over the place, not like other mmo's where u go to 1 zone and stay there for set ammount of lvl's we sorta are all over the place.