Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Report Cards?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I've been seeing posts sbout people's report cards and don't know how they get them. I'm a lvl 33 and still don't know how they have them! I really want to know because...I just really want to know. My professer is Moolanda!

Emily Rainsword lvl 33 magus theurgist

Administrator
The report cards you see posted in the Dorms are just something fun that players like to do for themselves. It lets players express how well they are doing and things they know the need to work on.

Feel free to add yours to the appropriate thread in the Dorms Message Boards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I think personally the whole idea of report cards was genius! I mean like every tenth level you get a report card and 100 gold or less depending on how well you did, like then you would be able to see how many battles you have lost {not in pvp} Or even just how many spells cast how many fizzles which determines the rank or grade you get for the card. Plz add the report card wizard 101 it would make things a little bit more fun

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
didn't know there were report cards in the game. Thanks for kinda telling me about them. LOL

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
report cards eh? i'll remember to let falmea, balestrom, and dworgyn know.
maybe they'll give me one, maybe not. you never know. :D

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
patskates9705 wrote:
I think personally the whole idea of report cards was genius! I mean like every tenth level you get a report card and 100 gold or less depending on how well you did, like then you would be able to see how many battles you have lost {not in pvp} Or even just how many spells cast how many fizzles which determines the rank or grade you get for the card. Plz add the report card wizard 101 it would make things a little bit more fun

Nice idea I LOVE IT!