Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are there places I've never seen?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Like the topic says, are there places I've never seen? Ok so on the wizard 101 commercial there are these places that don't look familiar to me. Like this floating island of ice. Then I saw another one, but this time fire. I mean I don't think thats a castle land right? I can't say it isn't though cause I haven't seen all the castles. Then even spells I haven't seen. I'm not good at picking out spells from other schools before because the first time I saw storm lord I didn't even know it was a spell. Like some ice dude with a hammer, is that a ice giant? I also saw a bright red dragon and no it wasn't a hydra. Can anyone tell me if they think they know what I'm talking about, thanks!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
ah, you like every one in your school get "school only spells" these are spells that you can not get from using training points. and to let you know of some spells that i am talking about here are some examples scarecrow (death) cprus (myth) ice giant (ice) dragon (fire) rebirth (life) hydra (storm).

hope this helps!

coyle skullleaf 48 life