Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CRAZY HOUSES!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I went to a person's house and saw...ENVELOPES IN THE AIR! And...ALL THE DOORS WERE BLOCKED! AND...HE HAD MATS OUTSIDE IN THE AIR! If you saw any crazy houses, please post!

Andrew WildBreeze,lvl 46

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Oh oh! I've seen like a million crazy houses! There was this Dragonspyre house that had an ISLAND OF RUGS FAR AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL HOUSE!!!!

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Hah! Ive seen that before. They want to expand their house so they put those out for more furniture. The longest Ive seen is one of my friends.

53 Chess boards in a row!

MAMA MIA! WHO HAS THAT KIND OF TIME?!?!?!?!?!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have several friends with crazy houses. One has rugs that lead to platforms far above his island. Another has a storm house that has rugs and platforms that lead into the water by the storm shark.

I myself have used the rugs to place boats in the water around my ice house. Now it looks like my boats are floating on the water.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Rach1234 wrote:
Oh oh! I've seen like a million crazy houses! There was this Dragonspyre house that had an ISLAND OF RUGS FAR AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL HOUSE!!!!
WOAH! But guess what, i saw ANOTHER crazy house! There was a boat in the air and some people were in it! But then, one of the guys in the boat trapped me in his JAIL CELL! But luckily, I teleported out and deleted him from my friends list! ( Did i mention that the guy was my friend?)

Andrew WildBreeze,lvl 46

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
I have one of those crazy houses it used to be a line of rugs that seemed endless but now it takes you very high up in the air. I have the Myth house so its like a second teleport thing. :)

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
BogaBoga1029362 wrote:
I went to a person's house and saw...ENVELOPES IN THE AIR! And...ALL THE DOORS WERE BLOCKED! AND...HE HAD MATS OUTSIDE IN THE AIR! If you saw any crazy houses, please post!

Andrew WildBreeze,lvl 46

at my house i have a floating jail cell with a skeleton in stockades inside it i also have some floating statues. :-)

P.S. i've some crazy houses :-)