Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Blades

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I have several wizards created, and so far, I've enjoyed everyone, with the exception of Ice. I'm not putting down Ice completely, because they have good spells just like every other school does. My only question, and I really hope that Ice wizards respond to this question because it is about the Ice school is, what level must you be at before Ice Blade is learned. Reason I ask, with my other schools (Life, Balance, Death, Fire, and Storm), I have already learned those blades before leaving Wizard City. My Ice Wizard just recently got access to Krokotopia (Lvl 15) and still has not been able to learn Ice Blade. I am really frustrated with that. This is the 2nd time I have created and Ice Wizard, and still, I have ran into the same problem. I already have the trap, shield, and prism for Ice, but when do you learn Ice Blade? Can any Ice Wizards who read this, and have already learned Ice Blade help me with this question. Its almost to the point if I'm not able to learn Ice Blade soon, I'm going to delete that wizard and probably not create an Ice Wizard again.

Thanks

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
mudora007 wrote:
I have several wizards created, and so far, I've enjoyed everyone, with the exception of Ice. I'm not putting down Ice completely, because they have good spells just like every other school does. My only question, and I really hope that Ice wizards respond to this question because it is about the Ice school is, what level must you be at before Ice Blade is learned. Reason I ask, with my other schools (Life, Balance, Death, Fire, and Storm), I have already learned those blades before leaving Wizard City. My Ice Wizard just recently got access to Krokotopia (Lvl 15) and still has not been able to learn Ice Blade. I am really frustrated with that. This is the 2nd time I have created and Ice Wizard, and still, I have ran into the same problem. I already have the trap, shield, and prism for Ice, but when do you learn Ice Blade? Can any Ice Wizards who read this, and have already learned Ice Blade help me with this question. Its almost to the point if I'm not able to learn Ice Blade soon, I'm going to delete that wizard and probably not create an Ice Wizard again.

Thanks

I have a grandmaster ice wizard and others but sadly to say you wont get an iceblade until level 38. So you'll have to get the elemental traps and blades from Niles on the krokosphinx in Krokotopia until then and use your ice trap to power up your spells. Hope that helps!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mudora007 wrote:
I have several wizards created, and so far, I've enjoyed everyone, with the exception of Ice. I'm not putting down Ice completely, because they have good spells just like every other school does. My only question, and I really hope that Ice wizards respond to this question because it is about the Ice school is, what level must you be at before Ice Blade is learned. Reason I ask, with my other schools (Life, Balance, Death, Fire, and Storm), I have already learned those blades before leaving Wizard City. My Ice Wizard just recently got access to Krokotopia (Lvl 15) and still has not been able to learn Ice Blade. I am really frustrated with that. This is the 2nd time I have created and Ice Wizard, and still, I have ran into the same problem. I already have the trap, shield, and prism for Ice, but when do you learn Ice Blade? Can any Ice Wizards who read this, and have already learned Ice Blade help me with this question. Its almost to the point if I'm not able to learn Ice Blade soon, I'm going to delete that wizard and probably not create an Ice Wizard again.Thanks

It is the level 38 quest for Ice (about the time you get to Crimson Fields in Moo Shu). +40%.
Note: At level 25 you can get the balance tri-blade that includes ice from Niles.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
thanks for the info about what level is needed to get the ice blade. i know of the balance tree in krok, so i knew i could get and ice blade there, but its funny cause all of the other school blades (with the exception of bladestorm for balance), you get before you leave for krok. i'm just curious as to why you almost need to be a master wizard before you can get the quest for the ice blade. it doesn't make much of sense, but oh well. its just part of the game. least i know what i've got to do in order to get what i wanna get.

thanks for the ones who responded to my question.