Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8th Obsidan chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
:? I'm sad,
I'm posting this message because I am stuck on Chest Quest. Now, I don't want to know if your friend can help me, or if you want to give me advice on how to find an oyster, I just would like to know
WHO GIVES THE QUEST FOR THE ROOM it's the one in the ancient burial grounds. if any one knows, REPLY

I will check daily
Thomas Iceshield level 48

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I think... you're talking about Mossback's quests.

I'm sorry, I don't know much about him. What I would suggest is to find a friend that has already done the quests and ask for him/her to go into the instance for you, then let you teleport to them. That's what I did, because I don't know what areas Mossback's quests are in. I'm sure if you wanted, you go do some research on them and figure it out.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I am stuck on the same part and I don't think Mossback is how you get it. Mossback never gives you a quest in the Sacred Buriel Grounds, does he Someone help me. I am so close but this has held me back for weeks. I am now willing to try even any kind of hints PLEASE HELP! :-(

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
mirb1 wrote:
I'm posting this message because I am stuck on Chest Quest. Now, I don't want to know if your friend can help me, or if you want to give me advice on how to find an oyster, I just would like to know
WHO GIVES THE QUEST FOR THE ROOM it's the one in the ancient burial grounds. if any one knows, REPLY

I will check daily

If you need help I think checking other forums about this quest would help. I did a lot of people sound like they know what they are talking about.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
mirb1 wrote:

I will check daily

If you need help I think checking other forums about this quest would help. I did a lot of people sound like they know what they are talking about.

Here is what you do I tried this and it WORKS! You need to do the Mossback quests in this order. 1. Cave of Solitude 2. Kishibe Village 3. Shirataki Temple 4. Ancient Buriel Grounds

Hope this helps!!!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
I am stuck on this quest too, i have talked to the mossback in the area and does not give a quest. so, I would sure like to find out what to do too.
Rowan Grifinglade

Delver
May 04, 2009
Gemini46 wrote:
I am stuck on this quest too, i have talked to the mossback in the area and does not give a quest. so, I would sure like to find out what to do too.
Rowan Grifinglade

Hope this helps...

This is a copy of a reply that Gamma posted dated Dec. 31st (5:15) in this section of the forum:

If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

{o,o}
|)_)