Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school is the best?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
There is a big fight between which school is better, exspecially the schools of Fire, Storm and Ice. I want to know your opinion of which school is better (Balance counts) and tell something good about each school! Heres mine.

Good things about schools

Fire: Fire wizards can make their damage on their enemies go for multiple times which is a good if someone heals themself or if you need to rest for a round for pips.
Ice: Ice wizards do have some cool spells and do get a good amount of health. (Or am I thinking of another school about the health)
Storm: Storm wizards have powerful spells and most of their spells are good for bosses or for a battle against 4.
Life: Without life spells we wouldn't stay as healthy.
Myth: Myth wizards can summon some of the coolest minions ever.
Death: Death may not be the strongest but Death wizards can take some of their enemies power and give some of it to themselves.
Balance: If you are good at spirit and or Balance (meaning Fire,Ice and Storm) you can definetely do good with Balance spells.

My favorite school coming from a Fire (primary) and Balance (secondary) student is FIRE! Oh and not just because I'm a fire student.

My favorite is Fire because there is not much to worry about. You have a good good amount of health, not bad but not awesome. You have some good spells and with some you can relax and earn pips for a little, the only thing that might not be the best is the fizzle rate.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
It really depends on how you look at it. If you want to know which school has best healing spells,I pick life. Best damage:storm.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
balance is the best for sure i mean you get to shield from every attack and the only school that can block a balance attack is ice so balance is the BEST
i am a level 48 balance first myth second and life third guy. you can find me wherever you want my name is austin bluetail.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
that is not true thundergod555.balance is not the best school.their is no school becuase each school has its advantages and weaknesses.

cody icehammer
level 46 ice