Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Info?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I tried searching the forums for this, so please excuse my questions if they've already been asked. I'm interrested in buying a cash shop mount but I need some info first. The shop doesn't say the speed of the mounts. How do I know the value of what I'm getting? Do they travel faster than running speed? If so, about how fast? Does a more expensive mount travel faster than a cheap one or are they the same? How fast is the cheapest permanent mount?

Thank you for any replies to my questions. I really appreciate it. I like this game and I'm really starting to get into it. That seems silly, considering that it's a kids' game, but I don't care when the game is this good. I'm sick of typical MMO drama. Anyway, thanks.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Mounts do travel faster. 1-day mounts move 20% faster then running, 7-day and permanent mounts move 40% faster. As for pricing, 1 day are gold only, and other 2 are gold or crowns, the prices come from looks I'd guess :P .

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Barujin wrote:
I tried searching the forums for this, so please excuse my questions if they've already been asked. I'm interrested in buying a cash shop mount but I need some info first. The shop doesn't say the speed of the mounts. How do I know the value of what I'm getting? Do they travel faster than running speed? If so, about how fast? Does a more expensive mount travel faster than a cheap one or are they the same? How fast is the cheapest permanent mount?

Thank you for any replies to my questions. I really appreciate it. I like this game and I'm really starting to get into it. That seems silly, considering that it's a kids' game, but I don't care when the game is this good. I'm sick of typical MMO drama. Anyway, thanks.

What I say is that there should be a Heck Hound mount. And that pet dragons could turn into Mounts. Merle Ambrose please leave a quote!