Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it normal?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
So I just finished D.S. yesterday and I'm lvl 47. Is that ok to be lvl 47 and finish? My other friend that helped me was lvl 45. Are there and good side quests i could do that could help me lvl up?

Mindy Rainbowpants 47 Pyromanycer

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
All of my characters have left MooShu at 1/2 a bar to level 45.

If you've finished the game at 47, there are obviously side quests you have skipped. Here are where you can find side quests:

The Atheneum

The Tower Archives: Katalin Nightseeker

The Plaza of Conquests: Randor Dawnbringer

The Grand Chasm: Zalen Battlehorn

The Necropolis

The Drake Hatchery: Sunbrand

The Crucible: Narissa Wyrmscale

Dragonspyre Academy

The Crystal Grove: Zarek Pickmaster & Kozel Toothtamer

The Forum: Darkstone

Hope this helped (:

Amber Pixiefountain life 50
Amber Goldleaf myth 50
Amber Willowleaf balance 50
Amber Moon storm 50

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Slushie3704 wrote:
All of my characters have left MooShu at 1/2 a bar to level 45.

If you've finished the game at 47, there are obviously side quests you have skipped. Here are where you can find side quests:

The Atheneum

The Tower Archives: Katalin Nightseeker

The Plaza of Conquests: Randor Dawnbringer

The Grand Chasm: Zalen Battlehorn

The Necropolis

The Drake Hatchery: Sunbrand

The Crucible: Narissa Wyrmscale

Dragonspyre Academy

The Crystal Grove: Zarek Pickmaster & Kozel Toothtamer

The Forum: Darkstone

Hope this helped (:

Amber Pixiefountain life 50
Amber Goldleaf myth 50
Amber Willowleaf balance 50
Amber Moon storm 50

Thanks this will help a lot.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
emleatherman wrote:
So I just finished D.S. yesterday and I'm lvl 47. Is that ok to be lvl 47 and finish? My other friend that helped me was lvl 45. Are there and good side quests i could do that could help me lvl up?

It is perfectly normal. My 46 is about to finish dragonspyre, 2. But its just a matter of sidequests. My 50 finished dragonspyre at 49 because she did more sidequests than my 46.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
emleatherman wrote:

It is perfectly normal. My 46 is about to finish dragonspyre, 2. But its just a matter of sidequests. My 50 finished dragonspyre at 49 because she did more sidequests than my 46.

Oh ok thanks. I am now lvl 48 and i have done a lot of side quests in D.S..

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I am a grandmaster thanks for all the help you guys! It would have been nice if you had put all the side quests for Mooshu. Can you put them up because I have a lvl 35 Death right now about to do Shakri Temple or whatever its called.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
it is normal to be lvl 47 when you are finished with ds. i am a lvl 46 and i am almost done with ds. what you can do is defeat high lvl people or bosses. i heard there is a new world coming out soon so you got no wories. i hope i could help you a little. :)

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
I'm a level 47 in the crucible right now, and i have done every single side quest there is in every world (i am sure of it), but i am not to sure if i will reach grandmaster at the end of DS. i mean, how many quests will fill up three bars?