Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weird science quest: need answers!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i really need help! there's this qest called weird science that it says that the tower i am looking for can be anywhere in marlybone and it allows me to use my quest helper but when i turn it on the arow dissapears! anyone who knows any thing about this qust and where the tower might be and if this helps, this quest after katenstin's lab! :( :( :( :( :(

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
well look at the quest is should say where in mb and go to that spot and then use your map

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Sounds like you left Katz Lab before you were done.

You'll need to redo Katz Lab. This time, after you defeat Dr. Katzenstein, you need to talk to Grunk and construct a golem and talk to it. This will complete the weird science quest.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
OK.Here's what you did:talk to watson.Beat 2 bosses.Enter the lab by turning the chimnys off.Defeat Dr.Von Katz.You ended there :-o!Redo this part again and when you defet Dr.Von Katz,talk to Grunk,who is right behind the defeated boss.He will show you how to cunstruct a golem.The golem will tell you to talk to Watson on Scotland Yard Roof :-)Hope this helps!

Issac Icebreath 8)
lv 34
Magus Pyromancer :D