Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rare dragon head bust

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i was in ds in the curbicle idk if thats right but ya know what i mean and i found a dragon head bust i heard theres two more can anyone help me

it wasnt ones you get in bazzar i found it outside a building it was one of the ones that was in wizards comerical or houses theres a three headed one and another one there the ones that go on the wall

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:
i was in ds in the curbicle idk if thats right but ya know what i mean and i found a dragon head bust i heard theres two more can anyone help me

There's the:

Dragon Bust, Dragonwing Bust, Broken Dragon Bust, and Great Dragon Bust...But they can be found pretty easily in the Bazaar,especially on the weekends, as Angleocean pointed out.

What's actually rare to have dropped, and you won't find in the Bazaar, is the two full bodied statues. The Wyrmkin Statue and the Regal Dragon Statue. That being the big red Dragon statues and the smaller blue Dragon statues you see in DS.

I finally just managed to get the blue one myself, after quite a bit of farming for it, and still working on obtaining the red one.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:

Are you talking about the free Dragon Head above a door in the crucible? A friend of mine mentioned that it looked more like one head of a hydra, and wondered if there would be two more. To my knowledge, that is the only one.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I have searched high and low for this dragon bust in the Crucible and have not run across it. I've searched in and around towers and buildings with no luck. If it exists then where is it?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Dodgee wrote:
I have searched high and low for this dragon bust in the Crucible and have not run across it. I've searched in and around towers and buildings with no luck. If it exists then where is it?

Wizard101central has a map showing the exact location. I am not good at giving directions, but I can tell you it is near one of the entrances to the crucible. The house it is on is close to a bridge that crosses a gap in the road and there is a small walkway leading up to the house.

I hope my description helps.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life