Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

yardbird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Ok, I found the cave with the table and chairs and food in it, but I can't find the yardbird!! Can someone please be more specific about where it is? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Delver
May 04, 2009
If you look at your map, I think I remember that there are 3 small caves/rooms in that cave system. When you enter the cave system, stay along the wall to your right. Go to the last cave/room (I think it's the third one). The yardbird is on the floor at the back of that little cave/room. The yardbird is very hard to see.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Boy, was this one hard to find. All the instructions made it sound like it was in the same cave where you torch the shelves where in fact it is not. It is in the cave directly across from there. When you first enter there are mobs wandering in the center with weapon racks on either side of the entrance. follow the wall around to the right and there is an alcove with shelves and a table. The yardbird is just left of the shevles. I hope this helps the next person looking for it.