Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what school is best or are they the same?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I am level 37, I am a little death secondary and, I wish i had crowns so i can, buy all my training points back! My real secondary school is life, but i cant be all schools at once! What i'm trying to ask you here is witch school is the best?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Well, each school has its pros and cons.....

Ice- has stronger defences and can withstand more damage, but has weaker attacks
Storm- has stronger ATTACKS and weaker defences
Fire- Sits somewhere in the middle of Ice and Storm, but Fire's attacks have a lingering effect damaging the target more and more every turn
Life- Uses heals and shields mainly, they have weak attacks but are able to last long in a battle and are very beneficial in a group of wizards
Death- can drain their targets and steal their health for themselves
Myth- Use minions to aid them in duels, their attack spells are pretty good when it comes to damage
Balance- Use wards shiels and charms to effect theirs and their enemies spells, Baance has some pretty powerful attacks behind it.

so it doesnt really matter what school you pick. They are all good in some areas and bad in others.

(P.S.) But personnaly i would go with either Death, Storm, or Balance.
but thats just me

(P.P.S.) what is your primary school, the one you picked at the beginning of the game?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Eh there is no perfect school, if you get lonely you want myth, cause of minions, storm if you are the all out offense type, fire if you are patient and and dont mind wasting a trap now and then, ice for outlasting the opponent, life the same (but with feint you can change that lol), death for healing while attacking, balance i dont really like but some people do, i just hated it especially in ds when they always would use weakness when i had a blade

Survivor
May 24, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Eh there is no perfect school, if you get lonely you want myth, cause of minions, storm if you are the all out offense type, fire if you are patient and and dont mind wasting a trap now and then, ice for outlasting the opponent, life the same (but with feint you can change that lol), death for healing while attacking, balance i dont really like but some people do, i just hated it especially in ds when they always would use weakness when i had a blade

Ummmm.....No offense, but thats kinda what i just said.. :?

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Well then buy some crowns and choose Life, Fire, or Balance (hey I'm Balance -) so you can get through the game a lot easy.(I'm to lazy to buy crowns too and I have fire as my secondary and with my extra training points from finding stuff and all that stuff I have Life as my thirdary school because I haven't bought any spells not from teachers in Ravenwood and my goal is to get Satyr which I will .)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
miani6 wrote:
I am level 37, I am a little death secondary and, I wish i had crowns so i can, buy all my training points back! My real secondary school is life, but i cant be all schools at once! What i'm trying to ask you here is witch school is the best?

sry i dint say what primary but i balance

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
I think it all depends on what 2 schools you have, but I would go with something like life for the healing benefits, and storm for the power.