Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Can anyone tell me where the cat is on the roof of Scotland Yard? I can't find it anywhere and that's the only one I need now.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Go to Watson on Scotland Yard roof. There is a ramp behind him. At the end of that ramp, turn right. The cat is in the corner.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Thank you, got it!! :D Now if only I could get someone to be as precise about the yardbird in Mirkholm Keep, I'd be happy!!

Delver
May 04, 2009
jae001 wrote:
Thank you, got it!! :-D Now if only I could get someone to be as precise about the yardbird in Mirkholm Keep, I'd be happy!!

Actually there are two yardbirds in Mirkholm Keep:

First - In the cave system where you go to fight Munin...When you enter that cave system, stay to the wall along the right hand side. There are three small rooms/caves in there. Go to the last room/cave. It has some tables and food and shelves in it. The yardbird is standing at the back wall of that room. It is VERY hard to see it.

Second - In a VERY SMALL alcove in the very middle of the whole cave system that Kerkir is in...Look at your map. It is the small alcove exactly between Herkir and Hyglak Shadowstalker in the middle of your picture of your map (near the Grendel Wortlings).

Good Luck!