Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone And Hyde Park...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I am and sick and tired of Marleybone and Hyde Park.

The genre of Marleybone does not even belong in or fit into Wizard 101 and for a format and plot it is just another rip off of old literature involving England, Scotland Yard, Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Big Ben, Professor Moriarty, et al. By definition writers should be creative and original as I am a writer myself.

1. It is full of bugs and glitches and it is almost impossible to navigate because something about Hyde Park puts an insane stress on the CPU and video when the rest of the game does not do that. Especially other rooftop areas in Marleybone that do not do this but are basically copy and paste jobs for a game map but do not put such an insane stress on the CPU and video.

They are basically the same geometry but Hyde Park is a serious problem.

2. As I am going through Digimoore Station I am harassed by the message that I don't have a ticket when I'm not trying to do anything that needs a ticket nor anywhere near the ticket booth or trying to get a ticket. I can't even gat a cat tail out of the fountain without that notice popping up.

3. None of the teleports in Hyde Park identify their destination nor are they listed on the map. Plus the quest arrow points at and guides you to to non functional teleporters.

4. In Marleybone, Hyde Park again, when I need to get access to a place that has the four circles in front that have the ten second count down I have to do it twice. I do X and I immediately go to stand on the circle and then there is no count down and I cannot move forward or backwards or in a circle and it was such an aggravation getting from point A to point B after the insane stress Hyde Parks puts on the CPU and video I have to Esc>Quit>Play and then when I do X the second time the count down actually functions as it should have the first time.

Marleybone and Hyde Park need serious attention and almost everyone else I ask say they also hate Marleybone and Hyde park and are only going through the burden of picking their way through it because they have no other choice but to do so.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
marley is sopsed to be hard but then in big ben it easy like me i did it with for people and no damge to me not at all but ya fallow slowly or make people do it for you snd port or hid behind boxes and stuff first time it was wow to me but then it now ok no scared anymore and i am still on the case for the oreo cookie guy
so your adventure awaits