Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something's Wrong

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Ok when I turned lvl 35 on my fire I went to the arena and started dueling. My rank was private so I thought I would be vs a lvl 30-39. Well on that first duel I was up agaist a GM fire. It was the same school but higher lvl and better gear. So I am pretty much asking, why did that happen?

BlazeNightflame lvl 35 Magus Pyromancer
Current Rank: Verteran

Defender
Jul 18, 2009
Depends is the only answer without details.

At the top of this forum there is a "sticked" topic regarding arena matching and how the system works in regards to your question.

Two factors that I suspect are the other player you battled had a lower pvp ranking than you which impacts the match up. Also the amount of time you spend in the queue waiting on a match will broaden the acceptable range. Allowing a broader range will get you a match so you can play. If this feature isn't something that you want then adjst the time you stay in the queue manually, or play at times when more people are pvping.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
this hapened becuse he had a low pvp rank so he was ranked with some one he can win :(

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hey Blaze. you can try leveling up and then get some more cards.

I hate my rank it is 395 private

Hunter Nightflame lvl 42 death

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
hello there. I am having trouble with pvp. Whenever i enter a duel i fight some level 25 myth. i use tempest then fizzle. i always lose by adept people and i keep fizzling.What should i do?
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Padric Wildbane level 30 storm magus

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Since your storm use an accuracy spell then try it again,if you dont succeed then i guess you could use another but,it wont make a difference