Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with a mooshu bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
so im on the quest where i have to go into the village of sorrow. i just beat the boss that ting yin turns into. i just talked to him and now i have to go into the village of sorrow to talk to ken shui. so i go to the doors but nothing happens. i went to the left and the right one and still nothing. just wondering if you can help because i want to finish mooshu! thanks!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Darkarrow5177 wrote:
so im on the quest where i have to go into the village of sorrow. i just beat the boss that ting yin turns into. i just talked to him and now i have to go into the village of sorrow to talk to ken shui. so i go to the doors but nothing happens. i went to the left and the right one and still nothing. just wondering if you can help because i want to finish mooshu! thanks!!

After you talk to the captive, the front doors should be open. But...as it is an instance, make sure your quest list says to talk to Ken Shui and log off and back on. This should kick you out of the instance.