Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest to Felicia Marleybone not World list

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I have a quest in my queue to talk to Felicia Worthington in Regent's Square, and the helper is leading me to the Spiral door but Marleybone isn't in the list--I only have Wizard City, Krok, and Griz.

I didn't think it would give me a quest there before I had access to it, but maybe I'm wrong and need to finish something else. Am I missing something or is this an error?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
poetryst wrote:
I have a quest in my queue to talk to Felicia Worthington in Regent's Square, and the helper is leading me to the Spiral door but Marleybone isn't in the list--I only have Wizard City, Krok, and Griz.

I didn't think it would give me a quest there before I had access to it, but maybe I'm wrong and need to finish something else. Am I missing something or is this an error?

There are many times a non-mainline quest (side quest, such as crafting) will assign you to a task you are not yet able to reach as you have not progressed as far on the mainline quests. Just relax and wait, or hitch a ride with a friend.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
your missing something. : you have to beat krokopatra to go to marleybone its not a bug :D