Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hounds of all schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I think there should be hounds for all schools, not just storm, myth, death, and fire. that should also apply too other cards too. if you can think of any others just post it here

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
i agree hounds for every school would be nice im an ice wizard so soon i would like to see frost hound

it would also be nice if they made colosus for every school

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I like your idea but all the hound attacks are damage over time moves which is FIRES specalty. And there is no death or myth hound. (if your reffering to orthrus for myth orthrus is a dog.)(i know it seems weird but yeah)

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I was thinking when i posted that each should have a different affect based on their school, if you get what i mean. for example: an ice hound stuns, a life heals and a balance give a bonus pip or something 8)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Dragonial5 wrote:
I was thinking when i posted that each should have a different affect based on their school, if you get what i mean. for example: an ice hound stuns, a life heals and a balance give a bonus pip or something 8)
oh how bout the life hound( if they ever make one) not only heals but can take away the amount it healed for like... if the life hound gives 352 health then it can take that back. meaning it can also kill. cause it would be nice for life to also have a little death power i being a life student know what we fellow life students are being deprived of. 8)

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
to fredfredburger,
The death schools hound is called danger hound but i see yer point! 8)

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
Hey I have an idea for the hounds!
Balance:It is made of sand with streaks of red, blue, and purple
effect: does 120 damage per pip of fire ice or storm over three rounds
Death: A skelatal dog
effect: !20 death damage per pip convert into half
Life: Has bushes or leafs as its fur and has green eyes
effect: Heals 1,100 and costs 6 pips
Ice: Shiny forsty fur like the ice beetle
effect:gives a tower shield and a 5 pip ice armor to all friends and costs 6 pips.
Myth:has ONE eye and is yellow with blue streaks
effect: summons myth hound minion X 1-5 pips

I give permission to KI take this idea as in please put it in the game i have always wanted a balance hound because i am balance.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
i like your idea nick i have frost hound as a mutate, but it turns into minion. this is weird to me. it is a glitch ... oops kinda going off topic. well any way, GREAT idea nick i will try to find a way to get them to to use this idea, but i think the life hound should steal health from player and be given to the person who used it that way life can still have an attack advantage

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
silverswan wrote:
Dragonial5 wrote:
oh how bout the life hound( if they ever make one) not only heals but can take away the amount it healed for like... if the life hound gives 352 health then it can take that back. meaning it can also kill. cause it would be nice for life to also have a little death power i being a life student know what we fellow life students are being deprived of. 8)

Haha, thank you! :)
I am a level fifty life student and I agree totally! It could only have about that much AND it would be only small hits. It wouldn't be "cheating" as some people call spells, but it would be really cool! thanks :)!
Madelinelionrider lvl 50 life!

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
fire school kids feel free to post here if you think a spell should be added to your school in replacement to the heckhound.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
you no if they dont want to add hounds for all schools, (one of my to favorite creatures, the other is dragon), then why cant there at least be the mutate hounds? Am i right

Hero
May 19, 2009
most of the hounds are already ingame

frosthound-lv48 pet combination
heckhound-store bought
ghoust hound-pet combination
danger hound- contest givaway
storm hound- crown bought

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:

heckhound-store bought

What Do you mean lvl48 combonation for frost hound? i have the treasure spell but it turns out to be a glitch for heckhound and i no nothing about ghost hounds...

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Dragonial5 wrote:

there already is a ice hound!!!! and i disagree this would be a complete ripoff to the fire school if this happened every creature woukd have to be of every school to make it fair!!!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
I like your idea but all the hound attacks are damage over time moves which is FIRES specalty. And there is no death or myth hound. (if your reffering to orthrus for myth orthrus is a dog.)(i know it seems weird but yeah)

ya there is a death hound it's called a danger hound

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
twilightwma wrote:
Dragonial5 wrote:

there already is a ice hound!!!! and i disagree this would be a complete ripoff to the fire school if this happened every creature woukd have to be of every school to make it fair!!!

So as soon as theres an ice hound its a rip off? Btw the ice hound already gives a card at epic. its an rank 7 ice spell that does 710 damage. And its completly fair considering storm has the strom hound(with card) and fire has the flamezilla( with a 4 pip spell), balance has jade oni(with card) life has earthwalker(with card)

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
i posted this before the new pet system! also i still dint get my Question answred: what to pets do you hatch for ice hound or frost hound

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
actually i think it would e more fitting for myth to have instead of myth hound, since they have orthrus, it should be cerberus, the three headed brother of orthrus.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
firesword52 wrote:
actually i think it would e more fitting for myth to have instead of myth hound, since they have orthrus, it should be cerberus, the three headed brother of orthrus.

RITE YOU ARE you no your mythology, and also a hellhound (aka heckhound) is supposed to be cerberus in some myths. anyway Thank you to everyone who posted here and i hope you continue!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
LenardoDaVincy wrote:
i agree hounds for every school would be nice im an ice wizard so soon i would like to see frost hound

it would also be nice if they made colosus for every school

woot! death collossus!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:

heckhound-store bought