Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Ok, lets get to the point.

You all know that cat lady who gives the house tour, right? She is from Marleybone, as you can tell. Shouldn't she only give tours of MB homes?

So I present.

Aaron Homekeeper, Kroknubus, Moolan Mano, Drake Tourbringer, and (when GH houses are made) Nolak Ravenwall

Aaron is from WC

Kroknubus is from KT

Moolan is from MS

Drake is from DS

and Nolak is from GH

And my next idea.

THe well known FURNITURE AGRUEMENT!!!!!!!

WHY CANT WE SIT DOWN AND REST OUR DARN FEET!!!!????

WHY CANT WE PICK PLANTS!!!!????

WHY CANT WE EAT FOOD!!!!????

OR SLEEP!!!!????

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway...

IDEA NUMERALTHREE!!!!!!!!!!

THE VERY COMMON PETS COMPLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET PETS RUN AROUND AND PLAY.

My own addition, playing with them!

Next to the decerate button, maybe a list of pets in the house. You know how the friends list has Online Friends, All Friends, and other lists? THis would have Your Pets, Friends Pets, and All Pets. Every pet of every person in your home would be running around. Click on a pet, and it will come to you. You can pet it and play fetch and stuff.

Kyle Firefist

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I have another idea: no limits to how many castles you can have. When I previewed all the castles in the crown shop, I had my heart set on buying the Life, Storm, Balance, and Myth castle. I recently discovered you can only have three castles per charactar. Now I'm really disappointed. Now I know I can only get the Storm, Life, and Balance castles, and I won't be able to get any other castles either. What is the point in putting a castle limit anyway? Why can you only have three castles? Why can't wizards buy all the castles they want? What's the point of putting a limit to how many castles you can own?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
wow i really love those ideas but the last one idk i just think that will make the game like tamagotchi or nintendog and i dont like those games but the others ideas i really love them