Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Freddy Nine Lives! (He has 9 Lives)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Hey everybody! I need someone to take me to Freddy Nine Lives and team up to defeat him. I know that once I complete the mission, I will get to summon a death minion. I am so excited but I don't have tickets there so I teleport to friends. They aren't on too much. Will you please join me?

-Anthony Redflame Level 28 Necromancer

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
He isnt that hard, and you have to solo it unless another life person has that quest too, the only part is it is boring having to kill him over and over, he is easy to me, that and i had to beat him 18 times, cause I deleted my life cause i didnt like what i trained for, and the crowns for points back wasnt out

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
While someone can get you to Chelsea, fighting Freddy Nine Lives is a solo act (i.e., noone else can enter with you or port to you). Just make sure you have your prisms maxed out in your deck.

And you don't have to fight him 9 times consecutively. You can always leave and come back to him later if you wish to and finish up where you left off at.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Oh. I thought if you die than you have to start over. But I still beat him without stopping. Then I got a card called Animate. It summons a death minion. One of them I summoned was rank 6! It costs 8 pips.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Oh cool i read the first post and now i know how i'm going to get my death minion!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Oh. I thought if you die than you have to start over. But I still beat him without stopping. Then I got a card called Animate. It summons a death minion. One of them I summoned was rank 6! It costs 8 pips.
Well I'm gonna get that spell so thanks for the info!

Megan Spellblossom level 26

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Animate is a pretty good spell to use ,but I wouldn't save up maximum pips for the minion when your in MB.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
So Death has to battle him too? I am life and i had to battle him do get a move at level 27. h

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010

I defeated him by myself, and i am level 30. I filled my potion bottles and after every round I drank one. Then when I run out I fill it up again.

Hunter Nightflame level 30 death :D

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Hey everybody! I need someone to take me to Freddy Nine Lives and team up to defeat him. I know that once I complete the mission, I will get to summon a death minion. I am so excited but I don't have tickets there so I teleport to friends. They aren't on too much. Will you please join me?

there are some tecnical dificulties. First, it can be only you and him .
But, use death prizms and it can be done. Trust me, Ibeat him all nine times.

-Dakota Soulhunter Level 32 Necromancer

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
billybob13 wrote:
So Death has to battle him too? I am life and i had to battle him do get a move at level 27. h

I think this is restricted to Death students. Sorry if I am wrong. I have no clue but it may be Satyr for Life students. And Doom And Gloom is really annoying too. It's not fair much. I just learned it when I don't want to. Although after that I get Wraith! :)

-Anthony Redflame Level 33 Necromancer

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
YOu may want to get that prism in, you'll be needing it(unless your a life). I'm a life myself and have beetan him(I guess that is why I hit him hard). Just keep the prism at the max. and you'll be OK.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i just wanted to ask even though i am a fire school why is his name is freddy nine lives if he doesn't have 9 lives well does he?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
If you bothered to read this thread, it is because Life wizards and Death wizards must fight him 9 times in order to complete one of their spell quests. So obviously, he does have 9 lives.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Freddy 9 Lives is possible to defeat all 9 times by yourself. I am a Necromancer myself and had a fairly easy time dealing with this nusence. Try watching over your health closely, vampires and spells like this are useful in this quest as they can do damage and heal at the same time. Just make sure they hit at least 1,000 damage in order for good healing.

An easy way to make this happen is to lay down a Feint, next cast a Death Blade spell. Now if it is possible cast in this order: Death Trap, Spirit Blade, Spirit Trap. Hope I helped!

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
fourmyant wrote:

Do you know where he his?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I thought he'd be hard, but life had a huge boost. A seraph with a blade and trap would do 900 damage while he has 1000 health. Just bring a lot of potions.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
fourmyant wrote:

To get my minion (I did it yesterday) I had to solo mr. incinerator (2000 hp) and a spider boss (1000 hp) at the same time! I had to summon a lvl50 fire minion from the crown shop. Without his fire dragon spell I would have never been able to do it!

-Emily Frostsong lvl 28 Pyromancer

P.S. Who's Freddy nine lives?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Life wizard here. I soloed Freddy Nine Lives, he is actually much easier then expected, having only 2 or 3 high powered spells, which he normaly cant cast very quickly do to their need of pips. Your a death wizard, so my suggestion is use drains, a lot of add 40% spells. Honestly he doesnt have a ton of health, but it is time consuming to fight he nine times. It took me about an hour. I'll help though. Tell me a time, realm, and place to meet if you want me too. .
Destiny Dayflower
Level 28 Life

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
hawaiigirl465 wrote:
Life wizard here. I soloed Freddy Nine Lives, he is actually much easier then expected, having only 2 or 3 high powered spells, which he normaly cant cast very quickly do to their need of pips. Your a death wizard, so my suggestion is use drains, a lot of add 40% spells. Honestly he doesnt have a ton of health, but it is time consuming to fight he nine times. It took me about an hour. I'll help though. Tell me a time, realm, and place to meet if you want me too. .
Destiny Dayflower
Level 28 Life

You do realize that a) this post started in February, b) it is a solo quest, and c) he said he got past it.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
hawaiigirl465 wrote:
Destiny Dayflower
Level 28 Life

You do realize that a) this post started in February, b) it is a solo quest, and c) he said he got past it.

Oops sorry. I didnt see the date.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Ninja357 wrote:

I defeated him by myself, and i am level 30. I filled my potion bottles and after every round I drank one. Then when I run out I fill it up again.

Hunter Nightflame level 30 death :D

I know this post was from January but I just read it. Seriously..you used up all 3 of your potion bottles?! I made it through all 9 fights as my Necromancer without using up all of my potions and I don't even have Life as my secondary school to be a crutch for healing. Oh, and I was lvl 28 when I did my fight :)