Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ok this isn't fair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I just left a PvP match 3 on 3. Our team had maybe between us all 1500 hit points the other team Had about 9000 between them all. here we are lvl 5 and 6 and they were lvl 40 and 50.
I was kinda shocked. I thought we would go up aginst at least some others in our lvl range.
All the said was Sry you guys and we need the tickets.
How in the heck is that fair. isn't there some kind of limt. or do you just get kick around until you lvl up in the game.

:?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
:? :? :? well the case prob be is no low levels do arena so you got stuck wit them you should level before you do ranked cause every who do ranked is a magus or up lol.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I know the feel but your lvl and rank are caculated in finding opponents, unfortunatly :( but that is the way it is, I think they do that cause it was only lvl then people would get lvl 1 buy a ton of treasure cards and be warlord in a snap

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Hi Ki75wolf2000,

That's happened to me too. However, if your team members have a really high rank, while the opposing (yet way higher level) team has extremely low rank, this may happen.

There are exceptional scenarios though, probably which I have been in 10 times.

So, one of the times was:

I was in a 3v3 team of grandmaster Warlords, full arena gear...and we got matched up with some Initiates.

We, I have to say very unfairly, won, gained 0 rank, but we still got 10 tickets.

Obviously this is extremely unfair. I can only imagine what being on the Initiate team would have felt like.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
Ki75wolf2000 wrote:
I just left a PvP match 3 on 3. Our team had maybe between us all 1500 hit points the other team Had about 9000 between them all. here we are lvl 5 and 6 and they were lvl 40 and 50.
I was kinda shocked. I thought we would go up aginst at least some others in our lvl range.
All the said was Sry you guys and we need the tickets.
How in the heck is that fair. isn't there some kind of limt. or do you just get kick around until you lvl up in the game.

:?

No, what makes me mad, is when they join a fight, and then flee just so their rank goes down to fight lower people, so they can get tickets easy. its not right and they need to do something about it. Maybe PvP with in the 5 lvl range, ie, Im lvl 43, so I should just fight lvl 40-45 or something like that.