Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life+spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I've seen a few players that are lower lvl than me and are lifes. They sometimes cast a spell that I don't have. I don't know the name of it but it is a life spell and it does 10+ to target. Can comeone tell me how you get his card?

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
I've seen a few players that are lower lvl than me and are lifes. They sometimes cast a spell that I don't have. I don't know the name of it but it is a life spell and it does 10+ to target. Can comeone tell me how you get his card?

?

You can buy spells at the secret teachers that give attack/damage boosts. This may be what you're seeing, although the boosts/blades are actually higher then the 10+ you're saying. 25-40% increase is the norm.

Not unless they're wearing gear that's giving an increase, which could be the situation. Even then, that's still a percentage boost, unless it's a pip increase.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
zorro11 wrote:

Guidance you get it for finishing krokotopia

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
zorro11 wrote:

?

You can buy spells at the secret teachers that give attack/damage boosts. This may be what you're seeing, although the boosts/blades are actually higher then the 10+ you're saying. 25-40% increase is the norm.

Not unless they're wearing gear that's giving an increase, which could be the situation. Even then, that's still a percentage boost, unless it's a pip increase.

he wasnt asking that

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
zorro11 wrote:

Guidance you get it for finishing krokotopia

Ok, that's a precision spell that they cast on themselves. From the tone of the poster, it sounded more like it was a spell being cast on the targets the Life players were using against their 'enemies'.

Even then, it's a +10%, which probally helped in throwing me off on what they were discussing as well. LOL!

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
The spell is guidance(just figured out). Hope to get it soon.
how do you get guidence? I am life and i don't have it. what exactly does it do? please TELL ME!