Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barber Shop & Adoption

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I think that Wizard 101 needs a barber shop and a legal office. The barber shop so folks can get makeovers. Change Face, Hair styles, and Hair Colors..... for like 30gold.....10gold each item changed. The Legal Office to change the last name. :-)

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I think it's a great idea. I'd like my name to go with my school(life). It sounds like I'm a storm wiz.

Emily RAINsword.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Kazham wrote:
I think that Wizard 101 needs a barber shop and a legal office. The barber shop so folks can get makeovers. Change Face, Hair styles, and Hair Colors..... for like 30gold.....10gold each item changed. The Legal Office to change the last name. :-)

Although I like your suggestions, I do find that the gold prices you've mentioned are a tad bit low there.

You're talking about make-overs for an established character. Make-overs should be as much, if not more, then dyeing options. As you're actually changing the features of your characters.

But other then your suggested prices, it would be nice to be able to get a different haircut or color.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
I think it's a great idea. I'd like my name to go with my school(life). It sounds like I'm a storm wiz.

Emily RAINsword.

actually ur name is great for pvp if u dressed as a storm, miss leading ur oppenents. And people have had this idea already