Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

changing your primary school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
well i got to the orthrus spell in myth and i was disipointed to say the least. so i was thinking do you think that kings isle should let you change primary schools for maybe 25000 crowns or something. you would have to do the schools quests over again. but for things like complete wizard city spells you would have them (as long as you have beaten that place). like if you switched to storm you would have to do the tempedt quest(as long as your level 28). so tell me what you think. thanks for reading!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I agree, I am a level 46 thaumaturge and i am like, powerless. I think that we should be able to change schools.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
writermdr wrote:
I agree, I am a level 46 thaumaturge and i am like, powerless. I think that we should be able to change schools.
you obviously didnt train for feint, with that life and ice students have a better chance of winning in fights

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I don't agree with being able to change your primary school, but being able to respec your training points would be cool.

I made the mistake to go myth as a secondary, and I am really regretting it.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
IxionInc wrote:
I don't agree with being able to change your primary school, but being able to respec your training points would be cool.

You just have to buy crowns and go to Mr. Lincoln, who will give you training points equivalent to as many you spent.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
IxionInc wrote:

When you reach level 12, you can purchase back all your training points you've used, for crowns, from Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court. Then you can reuse them for the schools/trainers you want.

The more training points you've used though, the more it'll cost in crowns to buy back.