Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I am Emily Rainsword(lvl 32, so I'm getting centaur in a bit) and am a life student. My second school's is fire(go metor strike!),so I've got some power with me. Healing is my thing,and I'm ready to use it. I'm always in centaur,and usually hanging out in the commons. Post me if you need me. I'll try to make it.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
zorro11 wrote:
I am Emily Rainsword(lvl 32, so I'm getting centaur in a bit) and am a life student. My second school's is fire(go metor strike!),so I've got some power with me. Healing is my thing,and I'm ready to use it. I'm always in centaur,and usually hanging out in the commons. Post me if you need me. I'll try to make it.

I have a Life Wizard too. Her name's Autumn, just plain Autumn. She's a level 29 soon she'll be level 30. My secondary school is Storm, Go Kraken, I hope to learn stromzilla soon. If you see my around the spiral don't forget to add me! :)

P.S if your looking for me I have brown hair 2 pony tails sticking out to the side. And I'm wearing a green outfit patterned with life patterns and a Dragon green one Prince Shadow. Ok don't forget to look for me is you need any help. Another P.S don't ask for help in Dragonspyre unless I change my mine :) ok see ya later folks :)