Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
For 3 days been having terrible servers problems. Just can't stay on. And now can not log on at all. Also having problems when clicking on friends to chat. Many many times showing only menu chat options and with persistance finally coming up with the option for text chat. I sure wish I could play today but simply can't log on.
Sign me so so sad,
Elizabeth Dreamweaver and 5 other wizards that are as sad as me

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Hello there. Are you in the United Kingdom?

I have had terrible problems with latency during off school times, i.e. 4.30pm to 10.30pm where I am.

battles become a nightmare and every so often the game just seems to freeze, although I can move around the location where I am but not lave it or talk to anyone and no one moves it.

I beleive this is two factors. Very poor internet bandwidth where I am at peak times and the fact the servers are in the USA so connecting to them from the Uk is going to be difficult at these times.

But I soldier on. :)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Catziggy wrote:

I have had terrible problems with latency during off school times, i.e. 4.30pm to 10.30pm where I am.

battles become a nightmare and every so often the game just seems to freeze, although I can move around the location where I am but not lave it or talk to anyone and no one moves it.

I beleive this is two factors. Very poor internet bandwidth where I am at peak times and the fact the servers are in the USA so connecting to them from the Uk is going to be difficult at these times.

well i have had mager problems with the crafting station: like it am pretty sure i have all the reagents for the two items i need to make but my crafting station( the first reall basic one ) is not letting me do any thing, my friends have told me to get the next one up but i dont know which one that is soooo i need help on that one

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Silverswan. Is your backpack full?

Go to your bank and see if you can swop anything from your backpack to the bank. If not go to the bazzaar and sell all the junk.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Defender
May 18, 2009
Getting a new computer helps too. Mine was all freezing like crazy but when I got the new computer, it wasn't bad at all. Also, if you don't want to spend any money on a new computer (they can be expensive), then just empty out your backpack of unneeded items. Hope this helps! :D

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Hi everyone. I'm on a UK server, it happens every now and again that seem to lose internet connection mid-game. Can always run around whatever area I'm in,just can't do anything. Sometimes best to go into menu and swap realms. Could be that your realm is overcrowded.
A word of hope is that it never seems to last for long and that everything goes back to normal after a couple of sessions.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
terrigen44 wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm on a UK server,

UK Server? Do you mean your connecting from the UK or does wizard101 have specific euro servers?

If not then maybe the KingIsle administration might consider setting some European servers up for us euro players! I would gladly pay an extra few dollars a month if they had specific UK or European servers for us Euro addicts!

Connecting to the US from our rubbish bandwidth strained 1960 installed phone lines is not easy at peak times!

Please KI... think about it :)

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
silverswan wrote:
Catziggy wrote:

well i have had mager problems with the crafting station: like it am pretty sure i have all the reagents for the two items i need to make but my crafting station( the first reall basic one ) is not letting me do any thing, my friends have told me to get the next one up but i dont know which one that is soooo i need help on that one

Equipment Crafting, Housing Crafting, Card crafting are the three other tables, yuo can find them in the furniture shop usually, On my game they are sometimes out of stock so you may have to wait. Good Luck!
Destiny ShadowFriend