Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just not right!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
Hello,

This is my first post in the forums, Ive been playing wizard101 for a little while now, I have 2 accounts (which are paid) and also bought a lot of crowns. Now I am wondering why the creators of this game make it so Balance is soooo much stronger than any other magic class. It does not seem right. Every class buy balance has -70 and -80 percent shields, but not balance as far as I can find. There are global spells that do it, but those work for all the classes. Its not right to give such a powerful spell to balance, with out the -70/-80 shields for the other classes to protect themselves.

Just a thought, the game needs to become balanced and equal for all classes, and not learning towards one magic class.

Thanks again

Defender
May 29, 2009

You need to learn tower shield and weakness. Judgment is a strong spell if you allow it to be. Keep in mind that all the blades/traps that can augment judgment are also susceptible to weakness and tower shield. Once you tower or put weakness, there's nothing a balance wizard can do to counter that other than try to hit through it. They can't wand off the weakness/tower; they can't prism around it.

Don't just go around spamming tower and weakness though, if they have 6 pips or higher, weakness is a good idea. Wait until they cast a blade or trap before putting a tower shield up. Timely shielding rather than spamming shields is the key here.

In terms of protection, the standard balance tri-shields are only 50% compared to the other 70-80% shields. Don't be afraid to hit through them.

sationus wrote:
Hello,

This is my first post in the forums, Ive been playing wizard101 for a little while now, I have 2 accounts (which are paid) and also bought a lot of crowns. Now I am wondering why the creators of this game make it so Balance is soooo much stronger than any other magic class. It does not seem right. Every class buy balance has -70 and -80 percent shields, but not balance as far as I can find. There are global spells that do it, but those work for all the classes. Its not right to give such a powerful spell to balance, with out the -70/-80 shields for the other classes to protect themselves.

Just a thought, the game needs to become balanced and equal for all classes, and not learning towards one magic class.

Thanks again