Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm having trouble with the Shiritaki Temple?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I have a quest to get into the Shiritaki Temple so I can defeat the Plague Oni. I got the quest, but it is not letting me in! I keep logging off, and trying again, but it still does not let me in! Its the dungeon thing, the thing where you have to press "x" and then you get in line, with only four people? It doesn't let me go on that. Please help!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Is the quest that sends you there the main quest or a spell quest. If it is a spell quest, you have to gain access through the main quest. If it is the main quest, then you need to contact support about the issue.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
taddpole wrote:
I have a quest to get into the Shiritaki Temple so I can defeat the Plague Oni. I got the quest, but it is not letting me in! I keep logging off, and trying again, but it still does not let me in! Its the dungeon thing, the thing where you have to press "x" and then you get in line, with only four people? It doesn't let me go on that. Please help!

To get in you need to finish the main-line quests up to that point. Have you done the Caves and The Village that are in the same section of the world? If not, you can either wait (my guess is that you have a level 38 spell quest mission) and complete the main-line to that point, or find a new friend who can go in.