Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many more Oni's do I need to defeat?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Hi I'm a level 36 almost 37 wizard in Mooshu and I am currently doing quests in Sorrow but I just wanted to know how I'm supposed to defeat all these Oni's because I don't know where they would all be. Please tell me if I can find the following bosses in a dungeon or on the street somewhere and If I am missing something. Oni bosses needed: No Death Oni, War Oni and Jade Oni. (I know how tough Jade Oni is but what about those other two, oh and I already defeated Plaque Oni.)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
jlcool6 wrote:
Hi I'm a level 36 almost 37 wizard in Mooshu and I am currently doing quests in Sorrow but I just wanted to know how I'm supposed to defeat all these Oni's because I don't know where they would all be. Please tell me if I can find the following bosses in a dungeon or on the street somewhere and If I am missing something. Oni bosses needed: No Death Oni, War Oni and Jade Oni. (I know how tough Jade Oni is but what about those other two, oh and I already defeated Plaque Oni.)
All the onis are:

War oni-Crimsion Feilds
Pleaque oni-Shiriaki temple
oni no death-Tree of life
Jade oni-Jade palace

all the onis are in a dungeon and you have to fight a mini boss(besides jade) before the real thing comes out.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Well there are 4 oni's ( war ONI plague oni death ONI and jade ONI) you defeat the war in crimson feild at the end. The plague you said you fought . The death ONI is when you enter the tree of life dungeon. The the jade is imeadietly afterwards the death Hope that helps! Jacqueline Skullhammer level 42

Explorer
May 22, 2009
autieme wrote:
Well there are 4 oni's ( war ONI plague oni death ONI and jade ONI) you defeat the war in crimson feild at the end. The plague you said you fought . The death ONI is when you enter the tree of life dungeon. The the jade is imeadietly afterwards the death Hope that helps! Jacqueline Skullhammer level 42

Thanks! Just one more question, I thought Crimson field was already completeted? Anyway besides that, thanks for the help!