Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wand Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
The only wands out there are regular, staffs, and swords. The bow & arrow the Fire Elves use look cool. There could be one that the animation for it would be just how the Fire Elves use it. Also, We could have a cyclops-style hammer that we would use just like a wand.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I would love a wand that gives a different attack. You know how wand attacks and sword attacks vary, right? And how monsters have their own equivalent of that, but they get out in the field and attack themselves.
I'd like a wand that does that. Maybe make a wand like what the Grendel Shamans use, and have that exact same attack.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
how about a amethest wand fr storm that looks like that ice one? it would have two atacks the first one would be stabing the enemy with it the second would be swing it down sumoning a lightning bolt

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Instead of adding more wands/staffs/weapons/ we add "Giga Fists" where your hand(s) little fire like motions come off it and change color depending on the element of the thing. The attack motion you'd run into them doing an uppercut or some kind of overkill punch

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Question for Greyrose: Did you take my ideas and make the new crowns shop wand items? please answer!

Justin Firehammer, Lvl 34 Pyromancer