Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused about 'trainer tip'

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I had just completed a quest in Krokotopia (library quest of some sort) and leveled up to level 25. I had a 'tip' pop up on the right hand side of my screen from the Headmaster saying that I should come to see him as soon as I could because something had arrived for me. However, when I get back to the Headmaster's house he doesn't seem to know anything about it - just tells me to keep looking so that I can find out as much as possible about Malistaire. Now I'm not sure if this is a bug, it wasn't the Headmaster that asked me to come see him, or if I somehow misunderstood the message. Any ideas??

Administrator
This is a known Bug, young Wizard, and can be found on our Known Bugs page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues

Merle Summoning Players without Reason: Sometimes Merle likes to check in with his students, however we've noticed lately that he's been calling on our young Wizards every time they gain a new level. Don't worry, he may not always have a quest for you, however it's a good reminder to visit him, as well as your Professors, on a regular basis. (Note: you may also see similar messages from Simeon in Ravenwood, who is ready to introduce you to housing.)

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-