Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get to the Necropolis?!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 18, 2009
I have a quest to go to explore the Necropolis, but I can't get in!!! What is wrong??? :?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
You need to go on one of the roads, I cant remember which that connects the first part of Ds where they sell items, to the necropolis, when you go through the door that connects to the street that connects the to, you should be able to go through there from the commons. But just in case you should find the portal that goes from there to the commons and go through, Just in case

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
hunter33333 wrote:
I have a quest to go to explore the Necropolis, but I can't get in!!! What is wrong??? :?

I have answered this question many of times. For that particular quest, you have to enter the Necropolis THROUGH plaza of conquests. It is at the very end. Then talk to drake, and you'll be able to go in like normal.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
With my first Wizard I had the same issue, until I found the loophole, go to the Plaza of Conquests and at the top of the map it sais Necropolis. Easy!

Defender
May 18, 2009