Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Malistare not the end...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Once you get to level 50 wizard101 is not as fun anymore because if you want to get another character to lvl 50 you have to do the same quest over and over. Post comment here for ideas that the wizard 101 so that the game will not end after you defeat malistare. What is after you defeat him them he tells you that he is really is the apprentice of a huge demon that is much more powerful then he is. After he is done talking the ground shakes and a huge demon appears our of nowhere. You black out and then you wake up not remembering anything but you keep all your items and pets and spells. You find a nearby town and find Headmaster Ambros and he tells you that everybody from the past, school teachers, characters from other worlds, etc. died fighting the demon. You have to learn new spells from new teachers, and travel to new worlds looking for the demon to fight him. Once you do all those world then Wizard 101 is over and you can do whatever. At this time you will be level 100!!!!!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
I think they might do a "Back to the past" sort of thing to better explain some of the worlds, or maybe new worlds that explain where people in wizard city, such as the teachers, come from.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
armorlad wrote:
Once you get to level 50 wizard101 is not as fun anymore because if you want to get another character to lvl 50 you have to do the same quest over and over. Post comment here for ideas that the wizard 101 so that the game will not end after you defeat malistare. What is after you defeat him them he tells you that he is really is the apprentice of a huge demon that is much more powerful then he is. After he is done talking the ground shakes and a huge demon appears our of nowhere. You black out and then you wake up not remembering anything but you keep all your items and pets. You don't know any of your spells exept the once from your wand or pets. You find a nearby town and find Headmaster Ambros and he tells you that everybody from the past, school teachers, characters from other worlds, etc. died fighting the demon. You have to learn new spells from new teachers, and travel to new worlds looking for the demon to fight him. Once you do all those world then Wizard 101 is over and you can do whatever. At this time you will be level 100!!!!!

I agree there should be more after malistare cause i beat him not by teleport for real and i did it early i level forty eight. But any way it is boring doing side quests with no more plot. I think you should make celestia if already not. There has been proof that celestia is a world in a quest!

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
I think that they should just add to what they have, have more storyline. I'm honestly i don't care where the people came from.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
armorlad wrote:
Once you get to level 50 wizard101 is not as fun anymore because if you want to get another character to lvl 50 you have to do the same quest over and over. Post comment here for ideas that the wizard 101 so that the game will not end after you defeat malistare. What is after you defeat him them he tells you that he is really is the apprentice of a huge demon that is much more powerful then he is. After he is done talking the ground shakes and a huge demon appears our of nowhere. You black out and then you wake up not remembering anything but you keep all your items and pets. You don't know any of your spells exept the once from your wand or pets. You find a nearby town and find Headmaster Ambros and he tells you that everybody from the past, school teachers, characters from other worlds, etc. died fighting the demon. You have to learn new spells from new teachers, and travel to new worlds looking for the demon to fight him. Once you do all those world then Wizard 101 is over and you can do whatever. At this time you will be level 100!!!!!

I agree,i have 2 girls that are a level 50 already and it gets boring doing the same things with them.I can't wait until they come out with new world.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
If they can't add on to the game why not make a second game be called as simple as Wizard 102? Also they could make a code so you can keep the spells you have, earn more spells, keep the character and name you have now? Now I think that would be COOL!

Lauren Skyriver
level 33 magus
ice wizard

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
nate7878 wrote:
i am not giveing up my spells

Your giving up your spells so that you can get back the ones like the blades exept they are better and so you dont have as many spells to keep track of. Although that was kind of from the part is that you dont remember anything and you get better stronger once back. :P

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Also an idea for a world could be like Atlantis

And fing out where like the tritons came from or something

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
I honestly don't care what a new world could be, as long as people GET ON WITH IT!!!!!! But, I think learning totally new spells would be cool, but it would be a waste of spell quest time. I did NOT go through the Labyrinth to get Orthrus for nothing. So how about you just keep your quest spells?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Celestia is a good idea, but with its own spiral and a new villian and plot. Still the inital quest should come from Ambrose. W101 is a great game with the potental to spread with all kinds of plots and villians as long as it is based out of Wizard City. You should still have to report to Ambrose from time to time with reports or for new quest orders. It would be nice to hear him say every now and then "Job Well Done" and receive a great reward such as an powerful new spell and maybe powerful new robes, hats, shoes and wands. You should be well equipped for whatever task is set before you. Would you go fishing without a fishing rod and all the gear you need?

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Everstar55 wrote:
If they can't add on to the game why not make a second game be called as simple as Wizard 102? Also they could make a code so you can keep the spells you have, earn more spells, keep the character and name you have now? Now I think that would be COOL!

Lauren Skyriver
level 33 magus
ice wizard

Wizard 102 would be awesome. They could just make a totaly new game but add all the most popular comments here on the dorms.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
i think they need to come out with a world just for grand master players with nothing but bosses walking the streets and if you beat all the bosses then you and each person with you gets a special school outfit for it and of course you can play this dungeon world time and time again to gain more and unique loot BUT ONLY IF YOU SURVIVE MWAH HAHAHA!!!! LOL I LOVE THAT LINE :P

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
armorlad wrote:

I like the 100lvl part...not so much the evil dude.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Uhhhh. Wow. I wonder what the experience after that is like. Sounds awesome! Except for the blacking out part and the losing the spells part. Boo hoo! Well thanks for informing us!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
I think your lying because they would put that on there upgrades.So thats how you I no your lying.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
armorlad wrote:

Would you like for all of your hard work and spells like storm lord,rebirth, froust gint,super nova,orthis,scarecrow and dragon do you REALLY wont to lose ALL of your hard work spells and all of your friends i know i dont wont to lose all of my friends and spell card that i worked so hard for...

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
[I think it would be cool that once you beat Malistare, we go back into the past one Ambrose was just a Novice Wizard and learn what it was like back then. Once this happens you meet the Master of all master wizards who was the dude who was controling Malistare. Soon enough you learn who he is and your job is to make it back to the future and stop him. Also his school is Dark Energy so he can control people and make creatures out of pure dark matter... I just wish that was in the game :D

Scarlet Shadow
level 48 Diviner
Have beaten Malistare

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here are some fun Level 50 stuff you can do:
PvP
Chat with friends
Earn Badges
Help people under your level

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
monktale wrote:
armorlad wrote:

Would you like for all of your hard work and spells like storm lord,rebirth, froust gint,super nova,orthis,scarecrow and dragon do you REALLY wont to lose ALL of your hard work spells and all of your friends i know i dont wont to lose all of my friends and spell card that i worked so hard for...
\
He has a point so maybe keep the awesome powerful spells but the weaker ones like storm shark go BYE BYE!!!

I also have something to add to my last post...
You discover the world of Celestia and you see Malistare and his wife Sylvia playing around as little kids. Here you must warn him of the future to come and must help him defeat the dark lord. Sylvia gives you two potions when you meet her for the long battle ahead of you... Also, all of the minions or creatures roaming the streets are level 9 with 3,000 health. Once you beat the dark lord you should be close to level 100 and that is when you go through a vortex back to the future where the spiral has been saved.

Hope you like my idea!!!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Thats so cool! but then what? if the spiral is safe what do you do just play? its a good idea but still As Malistaires daughter I just like questioning well thats all.

Taylor drake
lvl 22
Fire

Explorer
May 19, 2009
I like the Idea of Celestia or Atlantis. I for one THOROUGHLY Enjoyed taking my level 50 through Grizzle. and look forward to taking my myth Through as well. The Idea that Armorlad had was excellent. An Atlantis world would be awesome as most spells in the game have a place of origin except most of the lighting spells. this would be an excellent place for those to come from. and as far as the level cap maybe instead of raising it at the moment maybe there could be a few side quests made for say Party's of 4 to that are of course grand masters and have beaten MAL. does that make sense ? This game is very addicting and i do spend money on it as an adult its challenging and fun.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
I think that after you beat malisaire his dark aura should survive. Then his dark aura could corrupt Merle and the other professors in ravenwood. Then you would have brand new quest having to travel world to world trying to defeat the professors in order to bring them back to the good side. While you are trying to bring the professors back the school's trees could be your new teachers. Since the trees have been around longer than the professors they could teach you more powerful magic that is much greater than that of Grandmaster.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
nate7878 wrote:
i am not giveing up my spells

We never asked you too. We were suggesting worlds, and a future for wizard101. I suggest to you that you READ what people type.